What are your poker plans, hopes, achievements?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think about how I will spend the money I win :) ...... if that's what you mean. I don't have overambitious goals, but I have an action plan that I'm trying to implement step by step, day by day :)

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The goal from day one 20 some years ago when I started was to be a long term winning player at micro stakes. I've gone from almost no money in my poker account to $500. Then took that $500 up too $2500 a number of times over the years. At $2500 I've always cashed out at least 2k or more and started over.

I think this time after coming back from my last break once a build up my bankroll from basically nothing yet again(currently sits at $200. I'm not gonna cash out at $2500, spend it and start over again. This time I think I'm gonna finally move up and regularly play high stake MTT's instead of just sticking with micro and low stakes. In the number of shots I've taken over the years at higher stake MTT's I've done ok and held my own with a few min cashes. Didn't get any big cashes or deep runs but wasn't a lamb sent to slaughter either.

Cheers!!!

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My poker plans are that I want to become a professional player and make poker my main source of income. I don’t have any great poker achievements yet, but I believe that there will be some in the future, the main thing is to work hard and move towards the goal. If there is a big win, then I will think about what to do with it, there is an expression “there is no need to divide the skin of an unkilled bear”). I am sure that if I work hard on the game and on myself, then sooner or later there will be big wins. Good luck in your games.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Really just playing for enjoyment and the social aspect - but love the competitive juices and the mental challenges side effects.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have to fix this monkey tilt... then time will tell.

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Well earn some extra cash would be nice. Otherwise kill some time.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The plan is to go to the end! In the end it will cost you your life anyway. So may the path be incredible!

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My plan is this: reach the limit NL50, gain a foothold at this limit. Then try to play MTT with a buy-in of 10 dollars

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is so unpredictable and interesting that the big win is possible early, but you never know
I am hoping for a big win instead of freerolls and microstakes. This week I have freeroll satellite'd to a $250 ticket for next week, so here's hoping.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My plan is to play tournaments as long as I enjoy them, and hope to one day come in first place at a live one. I've had my share of second places but really really want to win one. :)

My greatest achievement, and the best game I have ever played, was at South Point in Vegas on my birthday trip earlier this year. There ended up being a total of 227 people and it paid to 30th place.

When it began at 11am I ordered a grapefruit juice, as I normally start out with one in morning tournaments, and for the next five hours that is the last drink I ordered. It isn't that I wasn't thirsty, I didn't order another because for most of the tournament I didn't think that I'd be around when the waitress came back with my order.

I just patiently played my game and also re-entered one time. When it got down to around fifty or sixty players remaining I was pretty much down to having enough for the big blind and ante when my turn came around. I played patiently and chose my spots and in the end I came in 27th which was the second of the payout levels. As of now that is definitely the best game I've ever played, and the one I am most proud of. :)

After cashing in I took care of my thirst problem with two scotch and sodas at one of the bars. :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, the biggest goal is to turn a hobby into a job, a source of income. But if this doesn’t happen, at least I’m having fun and not letting my brain “stagnate” - that’s also not bad :D

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I dont know I am waiting for 20 years the big win :)))) , mostly crying inside me :))...but how knows maybe is coming soon :)

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are no poker plans, perhaps poker will throw them up, since once playing online poker I got to a real poker festival in Madrid in 2020. Now it seems just fantastic. You just need to play and you can make plans all your life.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My big goal is to make some decent money in the Sunday million. I have placed in that tourney before, but I would like to make at least five thousand dollars.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker is so unpredictable and interesting that the big win is possible early, but you never know
I don't make plans, I don't know what tomorrow holds for me, I just keep playing.😁

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm going to somehow win a million dollars and retire. No idea how but that is the plan

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Already got my first 4-digits win (in a freeroll, lol), also participated in a quiz TV show earlier this year with similar prize won!
My next goal is 5-digits win somehow - live or online, does not matter ...

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really love playing poker and the only expectation I have is to enjoy it. If I had a goal it would be to get a little better each day. However this is not the case!

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to keep playing poker on a weekly basis- maybe attempt a few mid range tournaments.
Everything in moderation! 🥳🙏

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My plans are to continue studying and improving day by day to achieve my great dream, which is to be a professional poker player and to be able to live on what I love, which is to play and play the biggest tournaments in the world.