I hate the later rgister and i hate when people waste the time´s bank

Steviewattz

Steviewattz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the later rgister and i hate when people waste the time´s bank
Wasting the time bank is soooo annoying! However today my internet was going out constantly and I was playing a tourney on BOL and it kept sitting me out! A couple of times when I had a decent hand. I'm sure the players were p*ssed off at me but it wasn't my fault.

T

TongueLashin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker pet Peeves

Players getting crazy with no pair no draw when great players are at risk.

Site lag that causes me to miss my premium hand.

Players that start delaying an hour prior to bubble.

Player has been all in for 13 consecutive hands but somehow has me beat when I call with reasonable holdings.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

My pet poker hate is about players who join a table with only $1 or $2, go all in at the first opportunity with rag cards and have a lucky hit, then jump table, it winds me up more than a bad beat, I wonder if there is an official name for
these type of players or does my name cover then ar****les lol, does anyone else have any pet hates.

I don't like slow players the most, they just get on my nerves

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Unfortunately, I don't like to lose. And I lose very often.

Darkray

Darkray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when you oll-in with A And opponent has A3 and he makes a straight.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my number one pet peeve is when people shove all in at the beginning of a low stakes tournament. It's so common that you almost have to respect the shoves because you never know when a good player is doing that to "bluff" a marginal hand. It's so frustrating when someone shoves your AQ with a K5 and donks one out on you early.

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when I have a prime hand, make bet's to push people out, like all in with enough chips late in a tourney and get beat by some who has no business there. Ranging like 8-5o or 9-7o:mad:

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when I lose in a very short time more than one hand that until the last card had more than an 80 percent chance of winning

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of all I hate it when you get run over on the river with a weak arm:banghead:

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate all in shoves with garbage hands in tournament poker. I get playing loose to stack chips but that’s playing coin flips, not poker.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll let you know more when I think of some.

Waiting to go all-in to build equity only to give the opponent what they need on the turn/river.

Being so close to the bubble and it's taking an eternity to get in the money.

Being so close to the bubble and losing. (Happened to me online and live)

Administration locks your account, you fuss because you just want to withdraw and they suspect your an addict or that your laundering money.

Player goes all-in with a crappy hand and wins(I swear they're cheating somehow)

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I don't think it's a problem to meet one or two of these people at the table. Sure, it’s annoying that they’re lucky because they’re on the flop with all sorts of cards, but their game won’t work in the long run. If someone plays a lot then it fits to meet one or two of these people. And if you’re a hobby player, you need to come up with some new tactics. You may have to play what they are playing.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Several all ins early in a tournament, slow play, and bad beats by a ridiculous calling hand.(my aces cracked by K3, he boated)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate working on my game in software, and that's probably why my results want to beat the best).

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reaching late stages of the tournament and then just nothing goes your way and you bust for some minimal cash.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deeply hate those players who don't care about the game, they just enter the tables to push all in and see what happens, but then they end up beating you with totally irrational hands. I'll never be able to understand what they play for haha.

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate poker, when they sit and think for a long time. I DO NOT see that I have the best hand ahead and the other wins

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deeply hate those players who don't care about the game, they just enter the tables to push all in and see what happens, but then they end up beating you with totally irrational hands. I'll never be able to understand what they play for haha.
Twice yesterday in MTTs (luckily freerolls) I had a pair of queens, someone went all in and two jacks came up. Both times the person who pushed all in had a jack and a non suited low card, giving them 3 of a kind after going all in with junk. Happening once was irritating, but twice consecutively, was infuriating.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I hate suck outs...Sometimes i hate rivercards lol...