What are your Poker Hates

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like when playing maniacs, especially at ps. What I did not do a raise, no matter how much the players in the game, they play everything. I stop to enjoy the game.

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most hateful thing in Poker are people who play without any sense, going all-in with nothing and win/split just by luck

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the never ending bad beat epic's one has to endure. If you just started playing then okay but by the time you have put in 100k hands or so there should be some understanding that people do hit their 1 outer and take all your money or bounce you from the tournament. It happens to everyone rebuy and play the next hand.

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you know the guy who sits at the table and doesnt stop talking to everybody like he has been your best friend for like 30 years that it one and the absolout worst thing in poker is a suck-out by a player that doesnt kno what there doing and hadno reason calling the preflop and flop bet with nothing

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

Hello again.I hate when i get a bad beat with small possibilities.Like AA VS kk .....k on the river ....But i love poker and cardschat <3

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haters...
lol

^^
This. Sure I got.momentarily PISSED when my AA got beat by 64off twice in a week. But in the long run, these are the players that will make poker profitable. Have a good un all.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dislike the players that all-in every 2nd hand or so. It takes away from making good table dynamics.

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it's hard to beat the lucky all in bingo players with jack rag that seemingly hit every time

AceSticker

AceSticker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when I hear "I would have had you beat if I'd called"