Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A nightmare is when you went through 4 levels of satellites to get into the tournament, and flew out of it on the bubble

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Losing critical flips at the last 2-3 tables especially when I am ahead, period!

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There are a lots of possible nightmares but, the most effective is coming real and still not solved. In germany we have new rules so there are all freerolls canceled. In the last days some freeroll are coming back and this is a good sign i hope the tourney are available to play for german people.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Getting completely fed up with the game to the point of permanently losing the will to play it.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The nightmare is a winning hand that you enter hard, and after the river you watch your opponent take the pot 😁.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Playing 3-4hours in a tournament and sleeping after break time turns into nightmare.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any nightmare? Some unexpected river cards maybe? Unexpected needs during the game? I am pretty curious, what makes you feel affraid in this game.

My biggest one are the unexpected river cards, for sure, because I play agressively Pré Flops and Flops.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I very don’t like to play MTT for a long time, almost get to the ITM, get some kind of average hand, tell myself to fold, but at the last moment don’t fold and be knocked out of the tournament as a bubble boy )))

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm always afraid of two aces preflop, I'm afraid to lose with them.:)

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The river one outer always crack my head !!

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm scared when I manage to connect a set with low pairs, it happened to me many times that you end up connecting a straight, a flush and even a full house heheh I'm terrified when they see my bet and I with a minor three of a kind