What Are Your Most Hated Hole Cards?

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T5s - whenever I get it, I be like:
And what I'm supposed to do with this hand even if it hit the flip?

H

hellboy137

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are most hated hole cards.

Pair of 10's when the flop hit's flush so I'm thinking he's holding, so I go all out.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pair of 10's when the flop hit's flush so I'm thinking he's holding, so I go all out.

Wow hellboy, you've joined CardsChat 3 years ago, and this is your first post for all that time?
That's weird bro :hmmmm2:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ones that don’t turn out to be a win =)

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7-3, 8-2, 7-4, 9-2, 5-2. Mismatched of course. I can handle the locals.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-3 , personally hate that, i dont care if it comes suited... my ex was born in 1983 and she is jinx!!!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A 10 ! lately, we have been terribly unlucky with them)

K

Knava999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, 10-10 doesn't go at all when, either the set moves over, or the flush.

L

ludanski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
any A + up to 9 from early position, if suited - even worse

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10-10 and J-J are decent starting hands but never work out for me

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are just cards i dont play. just simply not. lol

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, of course: I have to quote this post too. I feel your pain with this one. When I am playing fine at a full-ring table, I usually fold these hands without a second thought. The closer I get to tilting, then the more playable this hand looks to me...grrr. What happens to me a lot is something like this:
Losing a lot and on the verge of tilting, I look down at K2o. I think longer than I probably should, but fold. Then the flop comes with 2 Kings. Why? Grr, I feel like I should have played the hand, but I know that mathematically folding was probably correct. Then I watch my opponents get to showdown thinking how many chips I could have won if I was still in the hand. Then at showdown: one of the players reveals a straight or flush or something. Yup, now I think how much I just saved my not playing the hand, but that hand tempted me more than it should have: oh how it mocks and taunts me :D Yeah, K2o and similar are up there in my "hate list" if we exclude the worst junk hands.
K2o isn't that bad mathematically, probably beats more than 55% of starting hands..

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late tournament AA! Only two things are happening to me lately, I lose my stack or get min. When I am given big pairs or AK when the money is starting to get good I see them and my heart sinks. It’s to the point I want to muck and have to literally talk myself into playing them. Or I laugh internally and think what poop hand is going to crack them them when I see them. Just minutes ago in the 888 Lv80 Freeroll sitting around 300/800 right before the next ladder jump sitting UTG1 with AA and 13.5 Iforce myself to bet 2.5bb called by button flop 4610 rainbow he calls I ship it he calls and has me covered he turns over K10 no flushes or straights the turn is 8 and 10 on the river ends another one. Last weekend I had a run of 8 and 0 if I had AA they cracked if Villain had them the were rock solid. Mix it with every 1010-KK would run upp against a weak Ace that would hit. I can win early but late they have become tournament killers for me. I can only hope I’m saving up for a damn fine heater for someday.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes some rumes can deal something like 2-7 , 2-8 couple of times in a row, and that,s for sure can,t be good at all. To be honest i just loose my patience cause of that. Especially, if i can go well in some tournament, and soft just begin to deal this useless hands time after time, and you need to keep patience and not loose your chips.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
something like 2 10 or 3 7. i hate those cards less chance of a good five cards

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 and 8.
And quite often, A 10 (loosing a lot of times)...

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolute hate to play with 2-2 man, I never know what to do, because always I try to limp because my I have one tre of a kind on the flop, but neve does.
and the worse is when I limp and another one try to punish me.
that make me anger for all hand man, and I make some bad things during the game.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m new to this game so i don’t know yet

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holding it would be JJ in early positions, the villain holding it and they've won me 72nd ...

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anna
Kornikova

Looks pretty... but never wins...

But in all seriousness, I think my most hated would have to be something like A8/A7/A6o that get your hopes up on the first card but end up being pretty worthless

It's so rare that you'll win a big pot, but you can certainly lose one... maybe to the likes of Ace King herself :p

A

AirforcePug

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate any bottom pockets as I seem to always lose with my AK, AQ that nothing shows for me and the 22, 44 wins.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've probably posted here before, but 93 os?