Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without a doubt, the worst hand for me is 72 !!

Any recommendations on when to play with that hand?

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you had to choose the hand that you hate the most or that you like the least, either because of its low value or because you just hate it ... what would it be? Mine is J2 off. Good hands.:jd4:
Mine is 92 off. It has no chance of anything, just giving you a headache and giving you trouble.

Last edited:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will never catch me with Q-9 in my hand,,,,:icon_flow

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a lot - hands like 410, 29, 38 off suited are the worst for me. You are doomed if you wanna play with them. Also, I hate to have AK, especially in the crucial parts of the tournament, because every time I am going heads up with someone, who is having pocket kings, queens or jacks. And also AK is very difficult hand for folding. :D

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
If I do not like my cards, I just fold them. What is the point of hating a hand and continuing to play with it. The choice is always yours.
Exactly. I like hands that are easy decisions. 72, 94, T2 etc. Get rid of them and wait for the next one.
Without a doubt, the worst hand for me is 72 !!

Any recommendations on when to play with that hand?
Play it in the BB with no raise, fold it everywhere else. Easy Peasy.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most hated? Everyone saying 72 off or 10 3 are all wrong. Those are obviously the worst hands. But most hated? Has to be aces. They always seem to loose and I hate then so much

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most hated? Everyone saying 72 off or 10 3 are all wrong. Those are obviously the worst hands. But most hated? Has to be aces. They always seem to loose and I hate then so much
I hate aces to most as well!

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i never win a hand with a A9... A6 is better then A9 for me... i hate this combination

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don`t like to play with AK, I loose them too often against a small pair: when I raise preflop and my stack is not very high it is called and then the other player hits a pair in the flop

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I be losing a lot to small pocket pairs, when they hit Full House or just a set. I 'm really bad at playing against them, so I definitely hate playing against small pockets.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got JJ and ace little ones, I've lost a lot of hands like that, i'd rather throw away the ace little ones if you don't want to get into a lot of trouble with the hand.

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think QJ off has lost me the most amount of money. But I don't hate it, I just kinda fear it xD

joebenigno

joebenigno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not most hated hand... where do I post line checks

3 handed, 2/5, I am $800 deep SB v1 covers.
v1 has been pretty aggressive pre opening almost every hand 3x cbet but is reluctant barrel turn and river. v1 makes it 15 on button, I call with 22 (no club), bb completes. 772cc I check bb leads 15 button 45 I flat bb folds

turn 9 I check, he checks back. River 5c, I overbet pot lead (terrible???) pot 150 I have about 700 behind, I donk 220 hoping he has flush and will rejam, I if I check/jam my hand
is face over boats quads nut fl. he insta jams. fist pump call here?

where do I post hand histories that I am unsure if I made mistakes. how many hands posted are needed to join ace freerolls? plz help

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like playing QQ. Not a bad hand but often dominated.

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order I would say AQ, JJ and AJ and of course any rag hand. But those 3 in particular I dont care for.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My most hated hand is JJ, in my opinion the most overrated hand of all. Ne have hechyperder many tournaments lol

L

LAPT07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GG

passing by to wish everyone a good day and wish you luck in the game we love:jd4::jd4:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the losing hand. Don't care what the two cards are. If it is the loser, then it is the hated hand. It is the same with the winner, can be any two.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apart from 72 offsuit it's AQ offsuit. It of course is a good hand. But is is also a good hand to lose a ton of chips. It's more than beatable. A good hand that deserves investments and not so rarely - loses me chips.