What is your level of poker proficiency, and how did you know it?

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is good news:), as long as you play according to the bankroll rules, you will stay on the same level and your money will increase as well. What poker sites do you play at?

I have 5 accounts on different sites. In general, these are the sites where our daily and weekly freerolls are held.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I have 5 accounts on different sites. In general, these are the sites where our daily and weekly freerolls are held.

It is very important to play on multiple poker sites in order to gain experience and skills, and therefore the difference and diversity of opponents also increases the professionalism of poker ;) Good luck

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The current level of my game does not suit me !!!

It's hard times we all go through from time to time, I think poker is like space There are no limits to skills and mastery of this game

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a developing player. I tend to avoid cash tables and play exclusively freerolls and micro MTTs. I am also learning PLO and enjoying that challenge too. Developing a small and stable bankroll at the moment. One step at a time.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Level of poker proficiency, well given the chart you provided I would put myself in the donkey stage. Not for the normal reasons that you would think but just simply because I'm to stubborn to ignore logical thinking in specific situations.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very important to play on multiple poker sites in order to gain experience and skills, and therefore the difference and diversity of opponents also increases the professionalism of poker ;) Good luck

Although I have been playing poker for over 4 years, I believe that I play at the level of an experienced beginner. But thanks to our community and our freerolls, I've been making significant progress and improving my results lately.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm at the red stage at the moment.

95ea501f2aabeaa5bb3b76b01f2a6183.png

:top:

Calling your bluff.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My current level? I don't even know)))hard to rate yourself.But I know that I am not a weak player)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Although I have been playing poker for over 4 years, I believe that I play at the level of an experienced beginner. But thanks to our community and our freerolls, I've been making significant progress and improving my results lately.
Yes, by playing the free tournaments, we gain an important experience with the passage of days and years, so when we play buy-in tournaments, we make progress in gaining experience and more skills. I wish you more success

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My current level? I don't even know)))hard to rate yourself.But I know that I am not a weak player)

Yes, it is difficult to assess the level of yourself or your skills, especially in poker, as we know that poker has no limits in acquiring and mastering strategies and skills, but self-confidence is a very important thing in poker to achieve good results. good luck to you

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My level allows me to enjoy the game and increase my bankroll every month. Nevertheless, I continue to study poker and improve my skills.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My level allows me to enjoy the game and increase my bankroll every month. Nevertheless, I continue to study poker and improve my skills.

Yes, as you said, enjoying poker is one of the most important things we should feel, and also continue to study strategies to achieve good results. Well done, simple and convincing answer

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the level of poker proficiency is directly related to your bankroll.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think the level of poker proficiency is directly related to your bankroll.

Yes, this is an important point, but the level of the player varies, there are those who master tournaments and those who master sit&go or the cash game. For tournaments compared to cash game or others, the feeling of winning is different. So when we achieve a good result in a tournament with more than 5 thousand players, in this case the winning player is distinguished and the feeling of winning is more valuable than others.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hello friend, you should see tutorials, videos that help you learn a little more about the game, it is not easy since here in addition to the probability there is a luck factor, I recommend you play a low-money tournament so that you learn little by little .

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello friend, you should see tutorials, videos that help you learn a little more about the game, it is not easy since here in addition to the probability there is a luck factor, I recommend you play a low-money tournament so that you learn little by little .

Thank you my friend for the advice, I really do what you said a long time ago, but you didn't answer my question after good luck to you

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Your idea so far is the best and most realistic and in line with poker strategy we must always keep learning poker skills and strategies

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

To know the level of a poker player is somewhat complicated, since it is a game that unites probability and luck, and that union is difficult to predict.
There are many players who only focus on luck, and you also have to analyze the possible outs, however when you are playing and you win more tournaments your level of play increases.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
To know the level of a poker player is somewhat complicated, since it is a game that unites probability and luck, and that union is difficult to predict.
There are many players who only focus on luck, and you also have to analyze the possible outs, however when you are playing and you win more tournaments your level of play increases.

Yes, by playing poker, you gain more experience, but do not forget to read and understand poker strategies, the most difficult thing is to apply them to the table, which will enable you to master the game of poker. I think applying poker strategies, reading the opponent, and concentration is more important than luck in poker