Stud hi

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be original, my favorite game is still "a Cadillac of Poker" No-Limit Hold Em. As it was and stays the most balanced type of Poker. As disadvantage is it's popularity meanwhile. The players field is very tough. Therefor it gives a lot of credit to other types too, as much less players can play them proper. I would definitely give a credit to PLO, PLO-HiLo and Stud. Although i'm pretty suck in it in comparison, but i'm willing to learn. :)

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Omaha, but I am more rounded on Hold’em

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas Holdem without limit sit and go 6max

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, my favourite game to play was Razz on FTP back in the day. I just can't seem to find any cardroom where I can find decent action in this market since the USA players got booted. Ah how i loved to chase that wheel! (5-4-3-2-1)

To be frank, i wish that more games with part of your cards in front of you face up would be awesome, but alas, holdem remains king due to its simplicity and popularity. After FTP got shut down I went to stars, but it wasn't nearly the same. only the a few players wanted to play razz, so i had to switch to 7 card stud and 7 card high low.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-game is my favorite because I love the mixed games.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I know, I played a lot of fixed cash limit and no limit tournament. But I also like 5 card draws and 2-7 draws.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Omaha, but sometimes it is like Bingo with people shoving pre-flop with crap, but it's the type of game where you can get hands easier.

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas Hold'em but the tourney kind. For some reason it seems less scary than normal table game. Maybe because you can only lose your initial investment rather than being able to lose everything?

I

imdabest101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite variation is NLHE. It is the first I learned and what I am best at.I also like playing PLO. Not as good, but I am getting better with every day.
Other games I have played are Stud and PLO8. Also fun games.

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a Texa's Holdem No Limits. Because is enought popular and the most interesting card game in the world.

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is the holdem, but I have gone through all the moladities and variants of poker, I have entered cash to play badugui and you can make a few dollars fast, tournaments of 2_7, 5card draw, stud _ hi lo omaha etc.
At primcipio it is difficult to adapt to these variants but it is good to get out of the classic.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I am also not original. My favorite game is NL Hold'em. I like it started playing with him. And honestly I'm too lazy to learn something else.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
<div>Hello there is a new member and my favorite NL Holdem game, I really like to play in tournaments, under no circumstances at casch tables</div>

Z

ziomalele2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is NL holdem cash games. I like to play tourmanents and sit&go as well.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Texas Hold'em no limit!!!!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think my favorite is still the All in or Fold (AOIF) variant, it really grinds the icm in because there is always a correct play.

AlexSolt

AlexSolt

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Texas Hold'em on the limits.:burnout:

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments: NL Holdem
Cash Games: Pot Limit Omaha High & Fixed Limit 7-Card Stud High

I love learning and playing new card games and my end-goal is to be good at all poker variations and even some non-poker card games such as Gin Rummy.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely it's Texas Hold'em, a little more like the zoom.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing triple stud, badugi, 5 draw, holdem ends up getting bored and with omaha I still do not master it enough