What is your Favorite Low Stakes SNG.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is the 1.80 + .20 super satellite to the double deuce on full tilt

3 of 9 players make the satellite, and if you unregister from the satellite you get 5 tournament dollars which is over double your buy in.

sandbender

sandbender

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best is the 90-man $1. +.25 on FullTilt. It's double stack (3k starting chips), 10-minute blinds, and it pays 18 places.

The double stack provides some cushion for dealing with the early stage idiots and their donk-outs, and 10 minute blinds means you can sit back & wait for a good hand.

I'll have to try the 90-mans at pokerstars, thanks for the tip, jordanbillie!

Then there's the bodog beginner tourneys where the top 5 get paid. If you finish 5th you lose the rake. Pretty easy money, if somewhat of a grind. These are really cash cows (shhh).

sandbender

sandbender

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But then again, if you're just looking for a good quick game...

I hardly ever play the sit-n-goes any more once I discovered the $2.20 sat to the Double Deuce. One out of 11 gets $20 +$2.entry into the Double Deuce which you can cash in or play, field is usually under 100.

... and if you wait for end of the late registration, it's usually more like 1 in 9 :rolleyes:

spranger

spranger

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i love the 45 man sit n gos on stars, actually feels like you got paid when you win, but it doesn't take fooorever like an mtt.

Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the pokerstars Double-up sit'n go. They start as low as $1.10, feature a single 10 player table, and pay the top five finishers double the buy-in. (A 1.10 buy-in pays $2.00) A conservative player can win these pretty consistently and accumulate frequent player points which allows them to enter $500 and $1000 freerolls.
I agree,The d or n are a very easy way to build a Bank Roll you'll need to place in the top 5 60 percent of the time to break even if you play the 1.10 on poker stars the 5.20 is better if you have the Bank Roll for it.On bo dog they have a beginner that starts at 2.20 and that one pays top five also but doesn't stop at 5 players left like Poker Stars you can win more money for first or break even for fifth.Gl hope this help someone.P.S doyelsroom doesn't have these type of games ant more just mtt for .25,and there's a 2.20 bounty 10 man and 6 man on Carbon that you get 1 buck for each person you knockout.