What Are Your Favorite Cards?

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Hi guy's we know every poker player has his personal favorite cards.

Mine is JT Of club, and yours???

Last edited by a moderator:
SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
I've always really liked pocket twos. It feels amazing when you can limp and flop a set. Most of the time your opponents don't expect you to have a set of twos so they'll bet themselves with top pair or two pair, only for me to do a massive value bet after the river. Defiantly an under rated hand.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Awards
Hi guy's we know every poker player has his personal favorite cards. Mine is JT Of club, and yours???

hi hi :ciao:
my fav are: queens
girl power!!!

blond.jpg

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
I do not think every player has a favorite cards. At least I do not have any. And in my opinion, the main thing is not the cards but your decisions.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
I don't have any favorite cards, I can only single out AA, because this is the strongest starting hand, and I am happy to receive it.

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Awards
Hi guy's we know every poker player has his personal favorite cards.

Mine is JT Of club, and yours???
I like cards that I can trap with so position always comes first.
BB specials are always great if you can get them especially with my favorite...drum roll please.
6, 7 suited!
This may explain why I do not have a great win record but they are fun to play when they hit.
Nothing like a flush or hitting trips.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Any cards I win on [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

P

popstani

Visionary
AA is definitely the best starting hand, but any pair will be good, and any suited connectors will be fine for me, or maybe suited gaper ..., damn I love them all !!!

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Your Favorite Card Hands

Hello, do you have your favorite pair of cards? I love to play the Q2 hand in color :) this is my favorite hand, for a very long time.
However, my heart will not despise either: p

I do not like to play a pair AA because they lose very often with this pair. And how do you think?

Zorba

Zorba

Awards
Hello, do you have your favorite pair of cards? I love to play the Q2 hand in color :) this is my favorite hand, for a very long time.
However, my heart will not despise either: p

I do not like to play a pair AA because they lose very often with this pair. And how do you think?
:2d: :3c: is my favourite hand, I fold AA, KK and QQ all preflop as I hate money, when you have played for more than a few days you may have a different opinion.

You better make sure your player profile is filled in with all of your poker site table names. :D That way everyone here can come and play some poker with you. :deal:

:top:

Last edited:
Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Rock Star
Awards
I won't be original - my favorit hand is AA.I rarely go all-in, more often I raise with this pair on preflop.And in most cases I win this hand.

77ecos

Visionary
Awards
46 and 57 suited, also 910 regardless of the suit, I like them and they are my favorites because I have taken a lot of benefit from them:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:with 910 I usually connect staight or full house

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
My favorites are 72 and 63. AA often loses according to my stats as well.