dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
What edge do you have when playing?
I think my edge is I’m not afraid to fail. I have an open mind to learning new skills at poker and if I am wrong about something that means I can learn from it.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My advantage in the game is that I never tilt and don’t get upset about losing hands.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My edge is not letting the game get to me and going on tilt. A good example from the other day was when I 3 bet my aces to get 4 bet jammed by 63s. The turn gave him 3 sixes and I lost a ton of chips. I just rolled my eyes and started to play the next hand.

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Edge refers to the advantage or superiority that one player has over their opponents. This advantage can be due to a variety of factors, including skill, experience, knowledge, and strategy.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My advantage is that when I'm focused, I'm almost unbeatable! The problem is being able to concentrate... 😂😜

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think I can also join most players who have said that they can easily endure losses. If it doesn't work out in one tournament, it will work out in another. If the RNG decides that you don't play at the final table today, no matter how well you play, you won't make it, and vice versa.

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My biggest advantage is that I know how to control emotions, this helps me not to play wrong.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
situational awareness, feel, psychological understanding, math

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My advantage is my poker experience, I've been playing for 4 years. I think it's a long time, but I'm still trying to develop my poker skills. My second advantage is understanding and maintaining discipline in poker. You should never give in to emotions in the game, no matter what happens. Because no matter how good you play, uncontrollable emotions can ruin your whole game.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play with a strict bankroll manager so I don't play with scared money.
That means that I gamble when I should(I play MTTs) and because I put great volume when I start a session I am not able to tilt anymore. I have seen everything! :p

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
My edge is kind of similar to yours.The most important is to enjoy playing because what is the point of doing anything if it is not enyoing.Once I play poker I enjoy there are only to options that can happen either I win or loose and learn to be a better poker player,it is a win win situation.I try to play poker us much as possible because if I dont play I dont win and I dont learn to be a better poker player.I dont play if I cant be 100% focused, for example if I am tired then I take I a break for at least ten minutes in total silence.