What is your biggest achievement at Poker?

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest achievement is never having lost any money. Working on my skill through freerolls , earning some money there. Then working my way up from there. At first I lost around 80$ that I won with freerolls. But studying and listening to feedback made me win it all back so im 140$ in positive. An even bigger achievement would be to keep playing my A game when im angry or frustrated. But I'm still working on that! :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In my first year playing online poker I took back-to-back 1st place finishes in the VERY SAME DAYon the new defunct Railbirds forum (on Fulltilt & Stars). ~1,000 entrants & managed to get 1st place in the morning freeroll & then later that day I took 1st again!
I think it only amounted to ~$75.00 in total, lol... but it was quite a feat for me at the time.

Final tabled a local tourney, 3 tourneys in-a-row (3rd, 5th & 8th), ~160 to 200 players entered.

Won a live invitational Sng that had the following players on the table:
Gavin Smith, Bryan Devonshire, Brad Booth, Maria Ho, Dennis Phillips, & Tiffany Michelle.

Won one of those automated 'allin' freerolls (the ones where all players go ALLIN every single hand til' there's only one player remaining). I think there was ~3,600 entrants in that one. Was pretty exciting to discover I'd placed 1st when I got home after being out with a friend all afternoon. Opened up an email to discover I'd won 5,000 Euros (a trip to Vegas to play in a wsop event + airfare, expenses, hotel). I guess I really can't complain about running bad or losing flips or hands not holding when allin preflop in tourneys today... I mean I must've won a few allins on Full 9-man tables to take that tourney down. :)

Still waiting on the significant live tourney score though :( Maybe WSOP 2019.. if I'm fortunate enough to get there.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After reading such posts my "achievements" will sound fun but here we are - my giggest win is 2.40$ from one of the EPT monte carlo freerolls. In live game my record is around 10$ win but i have lost more than i have won in total from live game. My biggest win is maybe that i have not invested any money online so i am slowly trying to build up bankroll from freerolls and start playing SNG to further grow up. I am not in a hurry as this is hobby for me.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me biggest achievement was the 2 place in the hot 3,30, around $1400! Was one of the happiest days of my life hahah

strumble

strumble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After reading such posts my "achievements" will sound fun but here we are - my giggest win is 2.40$ from one of the EPT monte carlo freerolls. In live game my record is around 10$ win but i have lost more than i have won in total from live game. My biggest win is maybe that i have not invested any money online so i am slowly trying to build up bankroll from freerolls and start playing SNG to further grow up. I am not in a hurry as this is hobby for me.
Sounds to me like a good plan, learning and building a bankroll without depositing, I'm sure a lot of people would like to have their 1st couple of deposits back where they played for real money without really knowing what they were doing.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I freerolled into the Million Dollar Sunday on ACR 3x times.

Didnt cash though. Have won $1,500 in freerolls on 3 separate sites in 9 months.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently won 3rd in a 2000 GTD MTT on acr...it was like 350$...not very much but for me it meant a whole lot...now i just need to do it once a month or so and ill be set! Lol

MeSayBeauxm

MeSayBeauxm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got HU with ACR legend scoopjackson9 in OSS #1 last year, and lost, as all do to the great scoop, but I did take down 9k.

I have won some tourneys, but not that one