What is your attitude towards rivals?

B

bartleby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must say I only very rarely get to read something on the tables these days. But normally I don't care too much and even if someones is rude I don't see a reason to be the same...most of the time it's just funny when someone is losing it:D On the other site, if I get a "gg" or something like it, I try to write something and not be respectless and not wirte a thing at all (depends how many tables I play).

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not care about them at all - because if they win - you lose yourself!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get mad, not because of opponents.I keep my mean face on AA or a pure bluff.Seems like the table respects my raises more and it makes for a hard read

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not care who is with me at the table a friend or enemy for me the main thing to beat all lol

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you say hello to your rivals when you sit at the table? What is your attitude towards the rivals? Like to enemies or as friends or is it neutral?

P.S. What is your attitude to them when they take you everything?

I have already written about it and I do not think that one should talk to the adversary during the game, and even more, I think those who verbally attack the opponent should be punished.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I do not almost do not speak at the tables there are people who are very rude and because I only let them talk alone, and when they are people who greet, I greet them and sometimes we talk about things like we do in leagues and things like that.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kill or be killed attitude 😱 always go after the previous nights winner 👍

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still respect or shut up.. just play your game.. be good..

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very positive about rivals. After all, we play the same game

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im friendly on live games if i meet some friends, neutral mood for the online ones or friendly if it happen to meet some buddies at the table wich is veey rare nowdays because im playing into different torneys than mostly of them

What are you telling them when you are in a friendly mood, partz, partz, partz? :)

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you say hello to your rivals when you sit at the table? What is your attitude towards the rivals? Like to enemies or as friends or is it neutral?

Crush at all costs then kill them with kindness

M

Mcash2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will sit, but if they suckout in a big pot, I usually have to dump the table because I'm on insta-tilt.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I respect friends and opponents in the game are all equal, never have to hurt and humiliate

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually blow my top vs rivals and tell them exactly what I think of their loser play but this line from The Godfather is the best policy.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on my mood and the number of chips. I start playing with a neutral mood.