What Would You Do in This Situation?

Alex Melnik

Alex Melnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression - suppresses the mind. It is better to stay in a sober mind and not give in to emotions. I think in poker it's not a little important to be able to manage your emotions.

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL I love trash talk. Even better when I can take an insult thrown my way and use it against you or to take the insult into a joke about myself. Per example: You are pathetic, you are a loser, you couldn't beat my dead grandma.

Answer(s) Yeah that is me trying to be like you because you are my Idol, my Hero and I want to be just like you.

Can I be your friend cause you are so cool? This way you can teach me how to be as cool as you. I will even pay you to be my friend

Is Charlie Brown's teacher at the table because if not you sound just like her, whoomp whoomp whoomp whoomp and yes mame

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL I love trash talk. Even better when I can take an insult thrown my way and use it against you or to take the insult into a joke about myself. Per example: You are pathetic, you are a loser, you couldn't beat my dead grandma.

Answer(s) Yeah that is me trying to be like you because you are my Idol, my Hero and I want to be just like you.

Can I be your friend cause you are so cool? This way you can teach me how to be as cool as you. I will even pay you to be my friend

Is Charlie Brown's teacher at the table because if not you sound just like her, whoomp whoomp whoomp whoomp and yes mame

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why people are aggressive, smile and offer only strong players to be friends - to be a strong player

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play with this player carefully, and I tried not to play his provocative game, I would wait for good cards to collect an excellent combination and try to win from him

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep calm and try to ignore the villain, in this case tong g

A

Acunaaldje

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignore, rose of Leary...you van affect another with tour reaction

D

DuduGrando

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simply ignore the offense, play your game patiently and respond to them by withdrawing their chips and moneys

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The solution is as simple as not paying attention to the table (and I mean the extracurricular actions of players who do not have to do with their stacks and etc.)

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a combination of that comment and something he said in Lithuania where he's a member of parliament and made an official statement about trying to make laws against Russian emigration into Lithuania and engaging in trade sanctions with Russia (tony G was a Lithuanian politician and still was part-time one while playing poker)
Interesting thanks

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long time listener, first time caller.

While you cant do anything about his actions, your reaction is within your control. And is telling of your personality, much like his is telling of him.

I take the high road because I'm better than what he's shelling out...

My thoughts, I look forward to hearing yours.
I would laugh at him and tell him to keep up with the new upcoming talent.

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a very aggressive temperament with words.
But if he speaks profanity in a language other than Portuguese, I will not understand anything ... so for me it's irrelevant ... you can **** me up at will.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
smile and say nothing , letting everyone and him know he isn't getting to you

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is only you to ignore him and do not try to tilt and throw your poker as thin as possible to concentrate on the table and your opponents good luck.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought the same thing. Ignore is the best reaction that you
can do against those players that keep saying bad things..

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought the same thing. Ignore is the best reaction that you
can do against those players that keep saying bad things..
Why so? I prefer to react politely, it drives them insane that you are that capable of shutting them out emotionally.

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
should be ignored. the main thing is to remain calm and sober mind.