What would be an estimated dollar value for...

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt points?

I haven't actually watched the Howard Lederer tells All DVD yet, because I'm not planning to play live any time soon. But how could I resist buying it for just a buck at the dollar store? Yeah I'm a cheapskate.

So now I'm wondering if it's really a good DVD. If I remember correctly it costs 3,000 Full Tilt Points. So I really wanna know two things, is it a good dvd? And did I get as good a deal on it as I think I got?

pokerchris

pokerchris

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt points?

I haven't actually watched the Howard Lederer Tells All DVD yet, because I'm not planning to play live any time soon. But how could I resist buying it for just a buck at the dollar store? Yeah I'm a cheapskate.

So now I'm wondering if it's really a good DVD. If I remember correctly it costs 3,000 Full Tilt Points. So I really wanna know two things, is it a good dvd? And did I get as good a deal on it as I think I got?

Here are some reviews:
Amazon.com: Howard Lederer "Tells" all: Howard Lederer-Tells All: Movies & TV

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you got a very good deal, it would take a lot more than 1 or 2 dollars to get 3000 points.

l Love Beer

l Love Beer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for but i know on full tilt poker forums people are selling FTP 1000 for $4-$4.50, so in comparison to this it would be like paying $12 for the DVD...

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well now I'll have to watch it. I hadn't realized it would be on Amazon(Don't know why, since everything else is). Thanks for the link, I'll take the word of the guy who owns the first two DVD's and rates this one as the best of both.

So far I've just been mesmerized by the amount of rouge the make up artist applied to his cheeks. But maybe it's a decent DVD after all.

Oh and I'm way happy about my purchase now.

Thanks a bunch guys. This plus I'm up by $9 at the tables makes yesterday a very good day.

111-THEMAD-111

111-THEMAD-111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was unaware that you could sell full tilt points. How would you make the transfer?

KenFischer

KenFischer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was unaware that you could sell full tilt points. How would you make the transfer?

You choose something from the FT store, pay for the required points via cash transfer to the "seller", and the "seller" orders the item and has it shipped to you.

P

pkrook

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats interesting ...

but im not on full tilt

111-THEMAD-111

111-THEMAD-111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. I'll have to check that out..........

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you bought the DVD for $1 and you get 1 piece of information that later on gets you profit (even if its a pot of $2 or $3) then its well worth what you paid. :D

IMO cant really go wrong with Howard Lederer :)