What will you prefer to do?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Treat others as you would want to be treated. :cool: (would you want your friend to miss your party because he had to go bowling?)

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go to the big party babe hahaha and than play if I not to much drunk 😋😋😋

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Party?..were...when..who?:)

Try to make life priorities and BEST FRIEND is just 1 poker tournaments are endless even free entry one.

Take care.

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will call my friend and apologize. And I will play the tournament.

T

Tidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely go to the birthday party and will probably play the tournament from my phone.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he's your best friend then explain the situation and celebrate with him another day. You can even give him a percentage of your possible winnings. The freeroll would give him incentive to encourage you to play. Big money is big money. My friend would encourage me to go win. I'd try to win it for him. Splitting some winnings is better than splitting a beer.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friends first

Always choose friends and family over poker there will always be another game . If you won the seat through a freeroll no loss . Next time pay attention to target game time from satellite . I have done this a few times won a seat in a game I couldn't play because I forgot an event and won a seat just to have to give it up . Now I keep a scheduler by my computer and on my calender's in my phone and ipad to make sure I don't do it again

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he/she is a true friend, they'll know your desire to pay. Talk to them and see what they say. If they will be upset you won't show to the party, then go to the party. There will always be other tournaments. No guarantee your friend will have another birthday.

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win money, and by you friend very nice gift :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so,,did u win?

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would talk to my friend, depending on his reaction I would go to the party or tournament. A good friend would understand your side and wish you luck! And would warn you that I would be waiting for you to celebrate the anniversary once the tournament is over.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can give the present for you friend and after go and play your important tournament.

K

Krenko5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine the situation: you have been invited to celebrate the birthday of your best friend. But the celebration is scheduled for one day with very important, big-money-tournament ticket for that you won a week ago. What you'll do?

It is my best friend! However i will try to sell the ticket if i have that option :D

However this day is once every year and for me is must-have.

I will never join to a tournament on that kinda days but if i do i will not play the tournament for 100% except if it's wsop Main Event and if it is i will take my friend man so he could have his best birthday !!!

Generally said it depends :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sergio_uy

Sergio_uy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is best to play from the mobile on these occasions. You join the party and play the tournament

MissMtnDewAQ

MissMtnDewAQ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been in these situations and I always put my friends / family first.
Luckily, most all of them are all dealers and always tell me to win the damn tourney, LOL. Friends first though, always. Unless we're talking WSOP, then you go play that tournament, your friends will understand!

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll take a pill with me to a friend for a birthday. And if possible I will play. I do not drink alcohol. I think the game is formed :)

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I have one friend, and he would not have gone to a party. Would exchange me for the game. :)

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me family and friends are the priority. Everything else has absolutely no value.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play with a friend on a visit, if this friend is real, then he will understand everything and not offend that I play.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the morning, I congratulate a friend, I will explain to him the situation if he understands this friend! and I'll go play a tournament of my life!)

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best friends are hard to find and poker will always be around. Go to the party and have lots of fun you can play another tournament at a different time.

Remember we all are not on this earth forever!!!