greetings:):):)

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a very aggressive and intelligent player, that's what sets me apart from the players in this forum.

evthealien

evthealien

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun and money.

If it was just money, then I wouldn't play, because McDonald's pays more. One of my goals is to make more than a McDonald's job.

Still, it's pretty cool that I can make some money playing a game that I enjoy.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course I play for money why play to brag I think it's very stupid. We all play poker to make money and become a little richer and make ourselves and our loved ones happier that's why we play poker for money and I hope we get rich so as not to play poker for money:)

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is about money and fun. I’ve been playing for 7 years and plan to play for another 10 years.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I think I'll put myself in a group of calm poker players. I play in my free time, and winnings are a good bonus for the game.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's (almost) never been about money but rather the tactical outwitting the other players.

One needs to be able to switch from lagtard to tag or play in-between depending on your opponents.

If poker was just a game of chance there would be no players famous for decades because of their wins.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Playing poker requires patience and discipline. These skills keep good players from rushing into the hole and waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger. Poker is not a game for players who are bored or impulsive. Even if you know the game and understand the value of starting hands, a few careless moves can quickly lose your stack. You will stay in the game for a long time if you practice discipline.
I'm a disciplined player.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if you want to find out , came to the tables and find yourself :)...again another information that shouldnt be release just like that :), so see you at the tables :)

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
I've aggressive game style with patience for a good hands, might all-in some good hands AKs but in the another time might just bluff and act like i dont have to get more chips.