A perfect balance between LAG and TAG.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an aggressive player, I like to get a lot of chips.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm a patient player))) I don't like to go all-in !) but if I see on the flop that I will win at least 49%, I can go all-in so that others fold

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I go all in when I have to play all in, there are several all in situations. However, you will never see me going all in straight deep stacked, unless in a very specific case, where I know that I will be called by villain very often with worse hands.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I go quite frequently, it's not a style or something I love, but sometimes I also go with a very weak hand if I see that someone is in a bad pass and would be willing to lose more, it goes 50-50😃

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I'm a recreational player who plays on the Microstacs. Unfortunately, I've just had to cope with a downswing.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tight/aggressive. I wait for opportunities. It does depend on the table, players, stack, time in the tournament itself etc.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am nemo. Playing the exploitive way.

G

gordopirata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I'm the kind of player who treats chips like a fine wine – savoring each one, but not afraid to pop the cork and go all-in when the moment is right. It's not about the quantity of chips; it's about the quality of the bluff! How about you? Are you a chip connoisseur or an all-in adrenaline junkie?

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a player who bluffs most of the time, of course the winnings are minimal because by bluffing many times at a given moment someone wins all my chips.