What type of player do you consider yourself?

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a passive aggressive fish

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have a bit of both, sometimes I'm aggressive and sometimes I'm passive.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
2) Depending on the moment of the tournament I am passive, but in most other moments I am very aggressive.

I

Igec37

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on circumstances and what am I playing. When I get higher lead in chips i tend to be balanced aggressive, unpredictable, starting off a bit tight till i sort of get to know players and their tendencies. But hey, poker has nice percentage of luck, around it goes, but the only gambling option for me.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It always depends on the table. But mostly unpredictable to me firstly.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello CardsChat players! I send positive vibes to everyone and a good weekend.
1. Passive ?
2. Aggressive?
I think it depends on many things, I have moments when I am sometimes passive and others when I am very aggressive, both are very important, for me there has to be a balance between the two, you have to know how to handle it.
Yes, I would have to agree both passive and aggressive. Unfortunately, when I get too aggressive, I lose. So, it's a work in process.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would consider myself average but on my best days Im the king of the table :)

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In general I'm more aggressive, but as you said, the balance of the two is the best way

P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Neither aggressive nor passive ,I concider my playing as logical ;)

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
At times I can be too passive but it can fall in to over folding now I play like very aggressive.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is psychology. If you understand the opponent's strategy, you have already won. The biggest mistake players make is ignorance of combinations. Someone has 3 and 6 different suits and he thinks that everything is a loss. This is not true. If 4 and 5 come up in the hand, then it will be a low street. I consider myself to be a passive player - a tight player.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Im a very calm player when is need it , but I can be also very aggressive :)

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider myself a beginner player or as he is known in poker, a recreational player, mainly because of the volume of games I make and also because I am now starting studies in the game.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. Passive ?
2. Aggressive?
I think it depends on many things, I have moments when I am sometimes passive and others when I am very aggressive, both are very important, for me there has to be a balance between the two, you have to know how to handle it.
I would say that I am a more sentimental player, the tournament starts and I start to cry.:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. Passive ?
2. Aggressive?
I play both passively and aggressively. However, it seems that I am more of a passive (tight) player after all. I don't like to play a very large range of cards. But sometimes you have to play very aggressively. It all depends on the situation.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I always play as an aggressive player I consider myself like this because I even play with small cards and everyone is afraid to throw it off because they play according to a pattern

W

worsdep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deffo passive aggressive here. Quite happy to muck middle pair and wait till I have something better before getting aggressive.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a tight-aggressive player. But I dream of becoming a loose-aggressive player. So far it doesn't work.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am calm in life and the same in poker.

roberto dos santos cardos

roberto dos santos cardos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I say I'm passive. I'm more conservative. game but in position and strong hands

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play both passively and aggressively. More often passive, less aggressive. The bad thing is that the style of play is not appropriate for the situation. That's why I often lose because of the wrong style.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider myself an average person. depends on the tournament, sometimes I am tite-aggressive. sometimes I play not quite focused, but in freerolls I play aggressively

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. Passive ?
2. Aggressive?
I agree with you. In general, balance is very important. I consider myself a tight-aggressive player. For me, this is the most optimal style of play and gives me good enough results.