Chips
Already about 5 years about 5 hours a day

Drowy

Drowy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play after work and weekends i play sometimes over night and what occurs is that when russians go to sleep brazilians take over and flood tables.

C

Clint Dohrman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all day everyday when I have the time lol work poker work poker!!

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually midday or mid-evenings. My work schedule is all over the place.

Omahahahaha

Omahahahaha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play frequently throughout the day.

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play in the morning or afternoon. In the evening friends do not let me do this

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cards shouldn’t be picked up off the table to look at them. The dealer needs to be able to see your cards at all times.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly in the evening,and sometimes till the morning has

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play with a strict schedual.. but my bankroll managment is kinda bad xD .. so i play whenever i have money or freerolls, so night time mostly

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing after waking up in the morning is the absolute best; my mind is clear, my reactions are quick :D

K

Kassandra677

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I've been playing poker relatively recently for one year and seven months,I prefer to play in the evening

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Evening and later , at nights , rarily after midnight . most of the time some hours around 18:00 - 23:00 . If it's for zoom the same , 18:30 or 19:00 -01:00 EET . Sng on 888 , if I have a ticket I play after 19:00 mostly to 21:00 , later I don't play so well .

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the weekend in the evening, the most fun! In the morning, even freerolls are not completely recruited-fact! Those who have ever invested money in poker will always play to win back their numerous losses-the statistics of the conclusions prove it!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play mainly in the evenings after 18.00 no matter the day. But if I want to register in a late tournament then I prefer doing it in weekends for some obvious reasons! The only drawback is that there are smaller fields in some interesting tournaments in hours I can't participate because of my time zone!

F

FrollYK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, I play on weekends. On working days, it is possible to play only in the evening from 8 o'clock.

A

Airforce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day, night or morning depends on how much one willing to pay. I spend online, 1.5 hours in the morning, 1 hour in the afternoon, at lunch, and 2-3 hours in the evening.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually in the evenings, when everything at home has slowed down for the day.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont Like having a schedule, Just play when I feel well mentally, thats the hole point of playing online to me.

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you tend to play online at the same time/days or do you try to mix it up so that you may encounter different players? Lately, I have been on about the same time and it seems to the same players at sit n go's and cash games. What days/times do you think have the most traffic?

Late Fri sat and sunday, that's when the recreational players like myself are on.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play freerolls that start at 20:00 CET or later,so that's why I play at night.

Claude Chiasson

Claude Chiasson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to play in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon, cause my girlfriend want some attention in the evening , so i try to not dessapointing her , :)

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Different days - different times.From Monday to Friday I usually play in the evening after work.On Saturday and Sunday I often play in the morning, because in the evening I go out for walks with friends.