What time do you prefer to play?

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is most convenient to play after 19 PM, because in the afternoon you can do a lot of useful things, and in the evening you can relax in poker (or yell like a madman because of the lose strike )

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly evenings because at the evenings are the best tournament schedules for all the sites. I also like to do something during the day and play later.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the rare moments when i have free time during weekend hence i can select when to play i also like to play after i get up when i am still fresh. Most of the time though i play after i get back from work in the evening. Moreover the MTTs that i like best to play are evening events also. When playing in the evening i like most the MTTs that start around 7 to 8 pm in the evening and end around midnight even if you go deep. They are perfectly balanced for me as i have time to come back from work and have dinner and i also can go to sleep early enough so that this does not affect my ability to work on the next day.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, i prefer to play the night...

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I regularly play at any time, but when I play at night I have realized that my results are better for the tranquility that I have, however it is not the time that I like the most because the next day I feel stunned by the lack of sleep, in truth the best time would be from 2 pm. or the one that each one feels more at ease. Good luck at the tables !!!

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that there is no correct time, I think it is more than having enough time to be able to play as calmly as possible, when you enter a tournament and have things to do, you do not play well because you know that you have other responsibilities and that will makes it fail. If you put me to choose a schedule, it would be early in the morning but after having rested very well, the mind is fresh and you hardly make any novice mistakes while playing, apart from your mind being less distracted and more concentrated.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play evening for 2-3 hours.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play when I have free time. It does not matter to me what time of day. I usually have free time in the evenings and at night.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost all the tournaments that interest me are held at an extremely inconvenient time for me. :) Therefore, I have already got used to the fact that a convenient time is when it is still possible to implement it.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a morning poker player. I like it best because I feel like I’m have a lot of energy and by evening I’m too tired to think straight.

What time of day do you prefer to play or do you have a lucky day?

I like to play in the morning too ! I haver much more focus and energy to stay concentrate for 3 or 4 Hours:p

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a morning poker player. I like it best because I feel like I’m have a lot of energy and by evening I’m too tired to think straight.

I like to play poker in the morning too, but unfortunatally I have a lot of other bussiness in this part of the day and therefore my poker session starts in the evening.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best time is evening and night.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most days I play from Noon to Midnight.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Afternoon to late night or super early in the morning, like as the sun rises. So pretty much all day.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I start playing in the evening when everything is done and you can relax playing poker, I do not get tired of playing poker, I relax playing poker

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an evening and night poker player, because in the morning I can't concentrate with many errands that you need to do.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can play when you feel better to stay a lot of hours. That is the way I am playing and almost I love to play in the evenings CET time, because most of the best tournaments are at that time.

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at any time, especially when it is there to play.

Rami

Rami

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening. I am more focused then.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the afternoon, because the best tournaments are in the afternoon.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prefer M-F nighttime weekend any time..

Prefer nighttime M_F; all the day is behind you, can concentrate on poker. Late night M_F is a bad habit, but sneak a game in occasionally.
Weekends, prefer to play anytime. Lucky I have weekends off.

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play from 20.00 until late at night, and get enough sleep in the morning