What stakes should I play with a $250 BR?

G

GabryRox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, assuming these BR rules also apply to Omaha Hi-Lo, if I wanted to play $.25/$.50 FL, I should have a BR of $150, and if I wanted to play mainly $.50/$1.00 FL, I should have a BR of $300? Would this mean that if I wanted to play about half and half, I could go with a BR of $225?

T

ts69even3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play the .10/.25 tables... I have the same bank roll of $250 and thats what I play... and the $5 MTT's... but I usually only play 1 maybe 2 tables at a time and usually its a cash game and a tourney

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to return to OP for a sec

I had $3000 a few weeks ago and I was playing at $1/$2 tables and buying in for $200. But I've had to withdraw a lot of my BR for various reasons, and lately I've been running bad so I've lost some money.

You seem to have running bad ever since you came to cc (or so the bad beats forum would suggest). Do you think there are maybe some leaks in your game, not just ridiculous swings of bad luck? Here's a tip that helped me -- when you're making an action, think "Would I do the same thing is CTs was watching?" :).