What Psychological Problems Do You Have in Poker?

P

Pokagambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guilt

I feel guilty when I grab good people's cash but what can you do?They are there to grab mine too.

chezzzi_qwe

chezzzi_qwe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
very touch upon. so the answer is that I am enraged when they go all-in, I was just exasperated, and later I start doing stupid conclusions bet with hands like 9-2, and sometimes manage to calm down when I'm out of the tournament

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
poker

I am very nervous when I lose poker, and I can't do anything about it, I guess I have to play freeroll more to make bankroll, then it will be easier to play
hello and i felt a way and the freaks helped me mostly by playing freely back there in the old tournaments and there I played free success

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
poker errors

hello and me. Unfortunately in every game and sport are made mistakes and poker is so.we should try not to allow them often because there is no poker player to prevent them.in me prevented me from making mistakes I started to play badly. I'm getting up for two minutes going back and everything is about trying out on the tables

N

Nathaniel1976

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Donkers get to me the most! I don't see them as have the skill on any knowledge

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest problem is tilt, through which I have lost a lot of money many times. Currently, I have deposit limits made so everything is controlled.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilt
I get angry when I get a bad beat

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a psychological problem because I tolerate tension with beer and brandy. I don't recommend it to anyone, but it's worth trying out.

I'm sorry for my weak English knowledge