what is poker in your life?

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a hobby and it is for me brain training! To stay focus with my brain, kind of therapy.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby and a rest from physical work.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, poker is a hobby that brings me a small income. Nice hobby)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just fun. I don’t think it will be anything more.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to believe it could improve my living standards and provide me with a living rather than working but I found out early on that it is not for everyone.
Poker for me now is a hobby, a little bit of escape from the real World and any worries I might have.
I know not to invest more than I can afford to lose and this is determined by my bank-roll which I built from zero, I have never been tempted to increase my stakes before I can comfortably do. as this can cost you in the long run. and if I have a losing streak I will drop down a level and start working at it again.
I once played after a heavy night on the beer, and lost $50 in a game that I thought was a 50 cent buy-in, so now I never play drunk.
I like to keep it fun, I don't lose that much as my bank-roll is on the increase, and as my motto says-

When the fun Stops, STOP!

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a very exciting hobby for me. I spend a lot of free time playing on online sites. It helps to develop many important personal qualities.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker in my life is primarily a game and investing I lose more than I win,but still when I play plus it's nice to feel a surge of energy and comfort and such moments ea give me to quit poker.

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker in my life and fun and work

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider poker the only opportunity I have to change my life 180 °, I am the father of 4 children and I live in a poor part of Brazil only in 2018 I managed to have internet at home and I was 38 years old, this is when I met poker. I could try to extract gold by risking my life and staying away from my family, but poker has become my gold mine and I hope one day to find a beautiful nugget that will really change my destiny
for your life, what is poker?

Wow, congratulations to you on improving your families way of life. Do you have a plan on how poker will sustain your way of life? I hope the best for you and your family.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a nice competitive outlet and is important tome

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Just now it`s time for rest.I`ll try to have min 3 days without poker per a week.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is an starting hobbie for me. I got fun getting a lot of final tables in MTT... But still not a way of living... I can not make a real economic difference at it.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot of games. Board games, computer games, cards games, CCG's, figure games, wargames all types of games. Poker is the best game in the world, but I an't resist saying I hate it every time I play. It's so frustrating. It's just a game, but you have to spend monay to play it and hope you win some of that money back.

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a passion

I love playing poker. If I’m not playing I’m usually thinking about playing. There is nothing better than stacking other people’s chips.

K

Kingedward10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is poker in my life

Poker is fun and exciting it's a challenge and I'm a pretty good player at least I think I am lol

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a hobby with a good investment opportunity.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i use poker to escape from all what you have in mind
you play and stay focus on the game

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely a passion of mine that grew from a love of competitive strategy games.

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s not what poker is in my life

It is that poker is my life!

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play Poker Since 18 Years. It is a hobby for me and much Fun to Play poker.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my time to switch off from all the crap in my life and sit and be happy for a precious few hours

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live poker is a fun getaway form of entertainment for me. Online, it is the bane of my existence.