yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I received the email from the CC, which to me is a wake-up call, and I came to get my 5 bonus VIP Chips.
my subject is the changes that poker has brought in one's life. I know it's something very private and individual, but in my life poker has taught me hard lessons like patience, resignation, perseverance and resilience.
I learned a lot about respecting the rules and especially respecting my limits and the limits of my bankroll.
poker allowed me to dream and believe.
and cardschat has contributed a lot to this dream.
I would like to hear from you, in what aspects has poker brought any change?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
besides spending money, poker has
brought nothing into my life. .. oh yes, and stress after bad beats and incredible card runs of my opponents on the turn;)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
besides spending money, poker has
brought nothing into my life. .. oh yes, and stress after bad beats and incredible card runs of my opponents on the turn;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
my God
I never imagined that poker was so cruel!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I received the email from the CC, which to me is a wake-up call, and I came to get my 5 bonus VIP Chips.
my subject is the changes that poker has brought in one's life. I know it's something very private and individual, but in my life poker has taught me hard lessons like patience, resignation, perseverance and resilience.
I learned a lot about respecting the rules and especially respecting my limits and the limits of my bankroll.
poker allowed me to dream and believe.
and cardschat has contributed a lot to this dream.
I would like to hear from you, in what aspects has poker brought any change?
Poker has made me more patient and I have pretty good results because of it. Patience is a very important factor both in poker and in the personal life of each of us.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker teaches a discipline that is very important for patience poker also makes people dream that they can become the richest person in their city at least and everyone lives and plays this game dreaming cool

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oddly enough the game of poker has brought me peace in my life. I know its a odd response but here is why.

Being an athlete and so competitive in sports with hopes and dreams of much more excitement in life, my getting hurt ended those dreams just so close to achieving some great goals in life and belive me i do have regrets geting so close and not getting that chance.

Poker allows me to keep my competitive juices going and allows me still to have some possible glory in my life. And who knows, I will never again have a chance to be a professional athlete, but I could win a Bracelet, Circuit ring or some other title. My hopes and dreams are still alive thanks to poker.

So why did I chose peace? I could not imagine life without being competitive is something.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
now I can confidently say that mental work is paid more than physical labor

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a culture and it can be perceived in many different lights. I really enjoy playing in my spare time. It is a guilty pleasure at times.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Cardinally, poker has not made any changes, perhaps it has become more patient and more observant.

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker has taken away any spare time I used to have.
I don't know if that is a good thing or not. 🤔

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hmm… right now poker its my hooby, so I don’t have a free time

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is a good pastime for me, also good for concentration, discipline and brain training

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Got to Travel 2 times ( 1 of the with my wife) to U.S ( Las Vegas) paid by poker sites.🛫
I took the basics of bankeoll management, into my real life 👍

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has changed everything in my life, family relationships, family well-being, my daily routine, weeks, weekends only on major holidays.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Well, in the last few months it hasn't given me much besides stress, but I do have a car thanks to poker

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutelly nothing for me it's only a game. I'm an amateur and don't want to change it for that moment :D

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker changed my peace,such a stressful game sometimes i wonder if i should quit.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker has made me more patient and I have pretty good results because of it. Patience is a very important factor both in poker and in the personal life of each of us.
I also consider patience to be paramount, especially when things don't turn out the way we imagine.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker teaches a discipline that is very important for patience poker also makes people dream that they can become the richest person in their city at least and everyone lives and plays this game dreaming cool
I think I love poker even more because it really gives us this hope of changing our lives financially overnight.
I do not deny that this is also my dream.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oddly enough the game of poker has brought me peace in my life. I know its a odd response but here is why.

Being an athlete and so competitive in sports with hopes and dreams of much more excitement in life, my getting hurt ended those dreams just so close to achieving some great goals in life and belive me i do have regrets geting so close and not getting that chance.

Poker allows me to keep my competitive juices going and allows me still to have some possible glory in my life. And who knows, I will never again have a chance to be a professional athlete, but I could win a Bracelet, Circuit ring or some other title. My hopes and dreams are still alive thanks to poker.

So why did I chose peace? I could not imagine life without being competitive is something.
luve, I'm rooting for you and I hope that when your victory comes, I can celebrate with you.(y)(y)(y)

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a hobby. Poker is fun. Poker is an intelligence training game. Poker forms many personality traits.