_ Read and learn from professionals.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Different criteria can be used to describe what makes a good poker player. Long-term consistency is how I define success.
The ability to consistently win in poker is, in fact, a very rare commodity in the poker world. Players continuously arrive and go in a rotating door over time. In reality, the finest players are aware that accepting the idea that downswings are inevitable can help them prepare for them. Also no matter how important a roll poker plays in your life, you should always follow a sensible bankroll management strategy and adhere to it. Simply shift down and grind your way back up when your bankroll falls below what is needed for a level. Avoiding the urge to chase losses is the most extremely important action.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
patience, perseverance and courage, and knowledge of statistics

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, discipline to study poker everyday and to follow a bankroll management.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most important thing is patience,if you dont have it,you can be the best player ever,but if you lose ona bad beat,then you are out.Second thing is cosistency with learning and playing,and the third thing is knowing your limit,so by that I mean not to play in high stakes if you feel pressured,etc...

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Patience, discipline, good banking management study to keep up to date

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think a mathematical mind and a wagon of patience and a little bit of luck

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Read peoples bluffs by his betting sizes,
Know when to control the pot s and keep it small,
Know when you have the nuts and take it all ✌️😂

I dont like Chek raise with the nuts
Donk bet is the future 🤟😂

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Alongside general poker knowledge (ranges ect.) I'd say mainly a lot of patience and being strict with how you handle your bank. Too many very good poker players lack in that department and are losing players due to tilt and being impatient.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Firstly you have to be an alcohol abuser and someone who knows it all. Then bluff your way to victory. Hopefully you will get all the points of the world.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Discipline, cool mind, do not succumb to emotions, self-denial to achieve goals. deep analysis of what is happening at the table. a lot of money and time,

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Skills and practice, mastery. 80% of the game is skill and practice, 20% luck. Even the best lose, so don't be discouraged by failure. Learn from mistakes.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe some important points:
- Reading hands and players
- Bankroll management
- Strategy and decision making
- Emotional control

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me the first thing is to control your emotions.
Learn to fold when you have to, learn to get the most out of your hand when you have to.
So controlling your bankroll is very important.
It is also very important to make yourself a profitable player. learn to see in which game situations (tournaments, cash, sit&go. etc) you move better and get more profitability from your game.
Another important thing is not to become a gambler, this is a very serious mistake that has even happened to players who, after winning big prizes in tournaments, wanted to start their Pro career and in many cases ended up worse than ruined.
Persistence, study of the game, considering that there is also an important part of luck in the game, that also affects a good player. If you don't understand badbeats you can never be a good player.
once you become a pro you must take the game as a daily job.
My regards, brother:):):):)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
_You must know the range of positions.
_ Know the range of bets.
_ Read and learn from professionals.
A good player must first of all be patient. In addition, a good player must be disciplined. A good player who understands the range of the position well has no prospects if he lacks discipline or patience.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mastering the techniques is very important. But the mind game nowadays is the one that I have seen bothering many players the most.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
patience , patience , patience...and to win a little bit of luck :)

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon friend.

I believe that the patience of waiting for the best opportunity, not being impatient, having knowledge of the basic principles of the game, knowing how to know your opponents in advance and knowing how to read their behavior in the game and making the correct amount of bets on each different occasion and also not being impulsive in wanting to play several tournaments if you have a bad day to rest well makes the difference to reap a good result.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
patience... a lot of patience