georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
In certain situations, my hand is better than of my opponent hand or not?! . I go all-in, I do not want to get to the river, because I can get "wet"!:laugh:

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is probably the #1 most maddening aspect of poker. Careful though -- even good player, when they lose their cool, will end up making even more mistakes.

haha) totally agree)
make one mistake, and after that you make even more mistakes

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody hates bad beats of course. For me most important is to take the right decision in particular situation. If i play it well and the other guy hits 1 of their 2 outs - well it is not pleasant but it happens sometimes. If i played it bad i try to find and correct my errors.

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is a bad decision, if you bet according to your position, your hand and the blinds then surely you are making a good call, it is richie rich, sitting opposite you with an almighty stack, that calls with nothing and hits a flush or low set on the river, this happens all the time

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good question. I can not tell you how many times I have asked myself that. The way I feel about it is what is the logical thing to do? Can I wait? Is the hand marginal (value), what can I expect from the players after I bet and can I afford the wager with the hand I have. Logic + Luck + BR....

Then..if I bet and lose. I did the right thing, no matter what. Good luck!

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that if you're unable to bet you opponent of the hand it was the correct fold. If you correctly read the hand you're sure he has the nuts the that's a win. If you haven't already consider 3 and 4betting more often to try and induce a fold when you know your opponent is beat. First thing you must do is create a table image that has you opponent indifferent to calling or folding. Understand what range you have and if it's stronger than you opponents hand bet him accordingly.