kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Certainly about controlling emotions because it's hard to see 'poker geniuses' making all the other mistakes mentioned and still winning.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most problems that I keep having is going all in pre flop and expect to win the hand. Even though I have bullets I manage to lose about 90% of the time. The worst part is that I keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
wanting to recover dollar requests by playing more expensive tournaments

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Mood management is not good, and persistently buying something from the river is too difficult.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Screenshot 20231120 204506 GGPoker certainly my error in ALL IN pre-flop, and I know I shouldn't do that, but there are exceptions and not like that.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think as a poker player, impatience and bankroll management are areas I'm always working to improve. Impatience sometimes leads me to make hasty decisions at the table, without fully considering all the available options. I'm working on developing a calmer mindset and taking the time to evaluate each situation more carefully.

In terms of bankroll management, I admit that there have been times when I have not been as disciplined as I should have been. Learning to set clear boundaries and stick to them is a crucial part of my continuous improvement process. I am implementing concrete measures, such as setting monthly limits and regularly reviewing my performance, to ensure my bankroll is in line with my long-term goals.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I lose a large stack, then very often I go all-in with dubious cards in order to instantly win back. I can also bluff incorrectly, where, for example, a 3-fold raise is enough, I put all-in, and the player would fold in the first case, and if I made a mistake and he has good cards, then he will answer both in the first and in the second case.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest mistake is when i go all in when there is no basis for this.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The mistakes that i make most often is losing focus and concentration after hours of playing in MTT and start losing the game.

S

Smevin1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I can have emotional tilt. Although my worst habit that has crept in since playing lower levels is overplaying small pocket pairs. I used to fold pre flop just about all the time with any pocket pair below 77. Now I reraise all in with 22. I go out of most tournaments this way now. I need to remind myself that the top 10% of players in a $1 tournament are better than those in a $20 tournament 20 years ago. Fortunately I only play for fun these days and don't rely on poker as part of my income any more. The game is just too tough for me these days.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI
i answer the servey

Please you put " Choosing the wrong starting hands" twice can you correct that for the other hoer CC members :)

• Incorrect bet sizing​

• Improper management of emotions and psychological factors​

• Choosing the wrong starting hands​

• Choosing the wrong starting hands​

• Insufficient adaptation of strategy​

• Bluffing at the wrong time​

• Improper use of position​

• Misuse of funds​

• Insufficient knowledge of rules and strategy​

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is a fairly difficult game to win over a long period of time. Today, even at the lowest limits, many players adhere to more or less sane strategies, table select, try not to tilt, and therefore it is not surprising that many of you have problems overcoming them.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've been playing poker for a very long time and sometimes it happens that my emotions get the better of me and I can't be compliant even when I have weak cards I don't know why I do it even I know that I lost now but I still play against this player to play it rarely happens, but sometimes you have to control your emotions in poker

L

LuckyLife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I’ll play so well for awhile and then I have this ability to make a really stupid play when my opponent always has the nuts. I have to learn to stop it.

T

TheCollision

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've never had a Royal Flush so I can't resist playing Royal Flush cards (eg A10s, KQs) from any position. Not recommended!

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
The most common thing that bothers me is when they make strange plays and end up beating me with worse hands, almost always when I'm ahead, but in the last card they get their game with minimal chances of winning.