x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Ultimately, I think the decisive factor was the enormous offer around the clock and being confronted with it in some way almost every day, whether on TV, online, advertising, etc....

The energy that corporations invest in marketing and promoting this game keeps you bored and keeps you engaged like no other game

Add to this the possibility of interacting with people from all over the world, the gambling factor, ... it is so extensive that it does not run out over time, as is known from PC games or something similar like chess! The fun level stays high!

H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use to watch it on tv then I looked for it online 20 years ago but only found tigergaming but now I play on pokerstars

K

koirajore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw poker tournament on TV and also played poker with my friends.

Cholosnp

Cholosnp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Negreanu and Dwan made me fall in love with poker tbh , like their playstyle

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He made me play poker when I saw friends get together to play in the bars where I used to go, so that game began to attract me and after several I started playing it.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing poker once I was old enough to fan the cards out in my hands (we started off with 5cd. draw).

I was motivated to begin playing poker again after watching hundreds of tv commercials for Fulltilt, Absolute Poker/ UltimateBet, Pokerstars & Partypoker. I had loads of fun in that first year & discovered the Cardschat forum & a few others, including Railbirds, HoldemPokerChat, PocketFives, SuitedPockets, etc. etc. There were dozens of forums back then.

My only regret was not playing LOTS more! I've always been too busy even during my off hours while not working (ie. holding a job that required me to be on-call 24hrs. a day, 7 days a week; having a very ill partner who I take care of and who is still extremely ill today; raising my grandkids with one of them moving into my apt. at the time). More recently I have been trying to commit to play a 'full' 'part-time' schedule (you know like 3days/week) but it is just not happening as I am STILL doing the same things I was doing 15yrs. ago.

Maybe 'next week' I'll start playing...
God Bless you sir
Persistance is the strongest winner

He made me play poker when I saw friends get together to play in the bars where I used to go, so that game began to attract me and after several I started playing it.
You a regular now?Making a lot of money?

Negreanu and Dwan made me fall in love with poker tbh , like their playstyle
Negreanu is a legend XD
Making people fold by telling what they have in their hands its unique
God Bless

I love this game and, of course, I want to make some money.
I understand you,studying a lot now to become a lucrative player,hardwork pays off
God Bless

It's in my blood, my father was a gambler, and before the advent of the Internet, I often played cards.
U ballin now?
With internet you gained a big field to conquer some money

When I first played poker I was 9 years old, with my father, my uncle and my grandmother.
In general we played nice Spanish card games, but from the day I played poker I realized that it was the game I wanted to play all my life.
I started playing 5 cards, then I also played omaha for a long time until I dedicated myself exclusively to holdem because it is the most popular version and the one with the most tournaments.
Although if I could I would only specialize in 5 cards and omaha, which are games that I like much more than holdem
Cheers:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:
I dont know much about 5 cards and omaha,if iam right i remember being the worse in omaha XD
I feel better in NL holdem,even with the bad beats XD :mad: XD

I always loved card games & I always loved money, so when poker came around it was the perfect fit

Watching Rounders gave me extra interest in it, but I already had the bug

Once it went online that was a dream because I'm a gamer since my early years

I guess you could almost say that poker was kind of made for me :D (Or i was made for it!)
Cool mate,you a pro?
Iam trying really hard to be a lucrative player
God Bless

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I actually started playing because I had free time and didn't know what to do. More than 4 years have passed since then, and I play regularly, on average 4-5 days a week. Poker is my favorite pastime.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I dont know much about 5 cards and omaha,if iam right i remember being the worse in omaha XD
I feel better in NL holdem,even with the bad beats XD :mad: XD
Hello brother
5 cards is traditional poker. It is played with 5 cards in hand and you have a bet and a discard that can be up to 4 cards, and well, there you do the game with your cards just like Holdem with the community ones. You bet and after the final bet the cards are shown to see who has the better game.
And well Omaha for me is the most fun, it has much more variants than holdem and much more game comes out. In Omaha if it is worth going to see a river The outs in certain cases are many, which also does not mean that the hand is won because the nuts are generally very large.
It is a game where the 4 quads, the straight flush and the full house come out a lot.
With the other games, straight flush, trio you also win, but in truth a supposed flush does not guarantee you anything, even more so when in the community you have 2 equal cards for example 22 55 99 it is very dangerous, they almost always do you or you can do full.
It is a very funny game.
And well, we must get used to badbeats in Holdem hahahahaha:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A hug brother, very good post:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First it was for the prizes and for being a math game, and secondly for meeting people from another country.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play because I like this game. Well, a small cash inflow is also never superfluous.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played cards all my life, poker crept up unnoticed.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I liked it a lot since the first time I saw a TV broadcast from WSOP, even not understanding the game at that time.

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A emoção de saber qual carta virá... E com isso aplicar estratégias para vencer outras pessoas. This is pleasant, not for the money, but for the emotion

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I liked it a lot since the first time I saw a TV broadcast from WSOP, even not understanding the game at that time.
I watched the WCOOP ending,it was wild,the chip leader was calling with second pairs,and he lost leadership to the other guy,folded a flush to the bluf of the guy and called with second pair again but in that call the dude had three of a kind it was awesome XD

I play because I like this game. Well, a small cash inflow is also never superfluous.
You know XD
I won 0.10 cents today but iam already feeling litle happy XD
God Bless

a career that could end quickly by winning a WSOP
That sounds awesome,but i believe you would want to make even more money after that XD
God Bless

A emoção de saber qual carta virá... E com isso aplicar estratégias para vencer outras pessoas. This is pleasant, not for the money, but for the emotion
Yeah,the money is good though XD
Its i really fun game,im playing every day and cant get tired XD
God Bless

Hello brother
5 cards is traditional poker. It is played with 5 cards in hand and you have a bet and a discard that can be up to 4 cards, and well, there you do the game with your cards just like Holdem with the community ones. You bet and after the final bet the cards are shown to see who has the better game.
And well Omaha for me is the most fun, it has much more variants than holdem and much more game comes out. In Omaha if it is worth going to see a river The outs in certain cases are many, which also does not mean that the hand is won because the nuts are generally very large.
It is a game where the 4 quads, the straight flush and the full house come out a lot.
With the other games, straight flush, trio you also win, but in truth a supposed flush does not guarantee you anything, even more so when in the community you have 2 equal cards for example 22 55 99 it is very dangerous, they almost always do you or you can do full.
It is a very funny game.
And well, we must get used to badbeats in Holdem hahahahaha:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A hug brother, very good post:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:
I must learn every poker kind
Cuz if i visit a cassino someday i can have i good time and make some money :v
Today i just lost all in with a TTT where a guy found the thrid K in the turn XD
The good thing is that probably in the next all in i will win XD
Thank you mate!
God Bless

Bem pouco ainda rs
From penny to penny I'll be rich just like Scrooge McDuck XD
God Bless

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A hobby that brings pleasure, you can play from any device where there is an Internet connection and the opportunity to earn money.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that poker is the funniest way, altought not the easiest, for my financial independence.
If I really have to work hard on something to flourish on life, so it be by doing something that I love.

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the best card game in the world that can still make a profit

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The very principle of the game is captivating. A mix of unpredictability and logical thinking.

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Making money playing cards is just so satisfying. +It fun especially against friends

F

Felecamo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GT
Chips
I watched it on television and I didn't understand anything, I researched what it was and I ended up loving it

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I was a kid watching Western movies there often played poker. And I wondered how to play it. Later he looked in the evening of Hold'em evening and studied the rules there.