What kind of poker is more profitable for you?

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nl hold'em. I play all kinds of games, and cash, and tournaments, and sng, even spins. Each game requires a different approach that does not let me get bored from the monotony.:)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love mtts the best but don’t always have time, stts good too.
I seem to always lose my tourney winnings at cash tables🤔
Holdem is great but I like games like razz and horse too

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tenho jogado bastante Holden e as vezes alguns sit Go.
I've done well in Knockouts and in Holden tournaments I've come a long way.

Sometimes I get the money and sometimes I'm getting pretty close to the bubble burst. I enjoyed my last month, it was very profitable for me.​

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to make more money in cash games and lose it in tournaments, but I almost never play cash games anymore and have done very well lately in playing tournaments only. I have just come to prefer playing tournaments and I suspect I'm no longer better at the cash games.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like tournaments with big payouts and 3-5 days... very nice to play and more profitable for me.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
online as a career or always playing 2 or 3 times a week. Sunday/saturday:angel:

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
mixed games are far more profitable than nl holdem and a big reason for that is there is so much information and coverage on nl holdem that even the worst players have some knowledge on how to play, but if you play a lot of mixed games you will quickly see that the beginners are constantly putting their chips in drawing dead or at least drawing very slim. I recommend o8 as a game where if you study/play it for a while, it could reap you good profits in the end...

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to say NLholdem, but to be honest I just can't keep up with these computer geniuses. PLO Hi/Lo on the other hand, I know fairly well and can get noobs to call 3 streets of value thinking that their 2 pair is good.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
and I feel more comfortable with MTT and SIN AND GO online