YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loose pasive:
It is characterized by playing a wide range of hands,
but then he doesn't defend them.
He is also not observant and does not pay attention to his rivals or the position he occupies at the table..

loose agresive:
They are the most difficult to handle because despite not carrying a good hand, they raise and resubmit the bet with supreme aggressiveness and without hesitation in making lanterns..

tight passive. Rock: He never bets unless his cards have a certain value, otherwise he will retire. In his plays he rarely raises the bet. Just sit down and wait for a safe hand..

What kind of player do you consider to be? I practice all of them and according to those who have at my table I use them strategically. but when I get to the bubble I am pure rock haha.

This is gonna be laughable:D

I started off being Tight and passive...(Just like a Virgin)
Then i turned into Loose and Passive...(Pick on my prey):p
Eventually i became Loose and Agressive...(Any Rider):D

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm the biggest Nit Donkey Fish at the table!

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressive tight predominates in me but in fact I am quite versatile depending on the situation and against the opponent that I am playing the hand

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would consider myself versatile but I am more passive than aggressive. I am a patient player so I am always looking to play passive than aggressive. It also depends on the opponent too, I will change up my style if I have too.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to be more TAG, but I float to passive at times.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in different ways, sometimes I play passively but there are times where I play aggressively, if the game is played in tournaments, I try to play aggressively to get a big stack of chips because in a tournament the bets go up and a good card for the game doesn’t always come you fly out of the tournament when you have few chips it’s easier to play the cash game and you can play passively and wait for the cards and are not afraid that the stakes will constantly grow

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what type of game I am playing in but it will almost always be either TAG (tight and aggressive) or LAG (loose and aggressive).

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the kind of player depends heavily on the level of bets or tournament you are. I'm passive-safe on regular tables, a rock, a few game amounts hands but try to enforce them. Instead tournaments, try to start it, be more aggressive and open the range of hands. As you go from level and I get closer to the bubble, change in strategy and I am more closed:cool::cool::cool:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It is difficult to answer unequivocally. I think I use a mixed style, depending on the format of the tournament and my opponents at the table.
Good luck.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am rock but I like whe I can play tight aggresive.
I think we have to adapt to other players, but always try to play the way we play better and feel better.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite what this thumbnail suggests, OP is right, and there are more than 2 types of poker players... All of them are broken down in this video

And this playlist goes thru how to play against, adjust to, and beat all those players types too!

[Edit] CC doesn't seem to link to playlists, it just shows the first video. But the full playlist "Advanced poker strategy | Playing the Player" is on the main page of my youtube channel, just scroll down :)

Let's get stackin!