What image do you prefer other players to have?

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi there! I have recently discovered the ability to use what other players think of me. In general, I think I like to be considered a very tight player, so that they respect my bets and allow me to take a bluff once in a while. But sometimes it has happened to me that I am exposed as a liar and then I have had the magnificent pleasure of being paid with anything, and then I get the best value of my strong hands. And you, what image do you prefer to project on the table?
Generally at the micro-stakes, I don't think many people are playing that much attention, but I like to mix it up so they don't know how I'm playing.

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always be aggressive in the game because the other villains don't know what I'm going to play and they usually pay for everything.

But against tight players I avoid going all in because if there is anything they double or eliminate me from the tournament.

But when I'm in the bad beats I play tight to gain confidence

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is better to vary the style that we show on the table. This makes it more difficult for villains to discover what hand they can have.