What happens at Gamblers annoynmous meetings

S

ScorpionMK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update im up and won 6 of my last 7 tourneys and no i do not have a gambling problem, i just asked what happens at the meetings is all, no im not depressed
Let me get this streight.... YOU DEPOSITED AGAIN EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE IN DEBT, LOST 800$ in 1/2 hr, DONT HAVE A JOB. That alone tells me you are addicted... you say nobody wants to hire you, how hard are you looking. From the looks of it you spend most of your time online playing poker. I dont care that you won 6 out of 7 YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok. allow me to be very clear. if you had cussed, i could overlook that, as no big deal, another angry player. what you said to the guy that knocked you out was this ........."****ing ******". those were you exact words, so if you wanna pretend you just cussed, fine by me. i wasnt the only one at the table who saw what you typed, so im sure i can get backup on this. point is you need help.

No sympathy for racists. Cuss if you want, but there is no room for this kind of thing. I hope you get sucked out every time.

J

JUMPY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know I am new here .. but IRL i am almost farting dust .

I PM'ed this guy .. shared some personal info ( not a prob .. recovering alcoholic , not ashamed or embarrassed ) and gave him some insight into what GA may be like. If he cant see what is right in front of him .. then sry on him .

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling