AA, JJ, 77 or 22?

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe it or not, but I prefer AA. The reason is the same why I prefer a $100 banknote then $1.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I think this is a strange question, any player is happy to see AA premium hands.:D

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer aces because is the best starting hand...?

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi 1sunchin. Like has already been said, we all like to catch those big hands. But I think you are asking what other hands we like to play. When it don't cost a lot, I like to play suited connecters, like 65, 78, 910. The reason for this is the fact that if I do hit a good hand with them, it's hid. Anyway, GL you all

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe it or not, but I prefer AA. The reason is the same why I prefer a $100 banknote then $1.

I think this is a strange question, any player is happy to see AA premium hands.:D

I prefer aces because is the best starting hand...?

Hi 1sunchin. Like has already been said, we all like to catch those big hands. But I think you are asking what other hands we like to play. When it don't cost a lot, I like to play suited connecters, like 65, 78, 910. The reason for this is the fact that if I do hit a good hand with them, it's hid. Anyway, GL you all
Try to think about what maximize your profit - pocket AA or 22 if you get set on flop. Or this situation - you have AA, see low flop and contbet, but villain calls flop and turn and go allin on river - can you fold your aces if on board not anotherone ace?

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer AA (preflop), and a Royal Flush (post flop) Only the best, for me.

I don't care for 88 preflop, but lately, I've been lucky with them.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Who doesn't want AA preflop? !!

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think that they are all good hands and have won with them all at one time or another AA is the strongest but not always the winner as we all know,so that being said i prefer the hand that wins and as we all know that depends on the flop,turn and river good luck play well have fun ;)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always prefer the winning hand. Never get caught up with certain hands as a favorite.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite pair of poker cards is - KK. When an ace falls out, I will easily throw it off, otherwise - I think the chances of winning are great.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mindenképpen AA a legjobb kezdőkártya, mert az ellenfélnek legalább 2 párot kell alkotnia ahhoz, hogy megverjen minket, de nem csak azt, hogy milyen helyzetben vagyunk. Nincs emelés
Try to translate to English by Google and post again here.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. My favorite hand is AKs. Over 80% win stT.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm happy to have any hand I get. Crappy hands can easily be folded without any drama or heartache. Premium hands can be bet, three-bet, etc. Marginal/speculative hands can be played from position / against certain opponents.
I'll be honest -- I lose more chips from good starting hands than bad ones... don't get too caught up in cards, and instead consider ranges.
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always think back to when I first started J8 was my fave. Now I dont really have one.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA obviously, all about the numbers and AA beats anything else preflop. Going for anything else means you're just gambling on luck, underdog, and hate money

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to think about what maximize your profit - pocket AA or 22 if you get set on flop. Or this situation - you have AA, see low flop and contbet, but villain calls flop and turn and go allin on river - can you fold your aces if on board not anotherone ace?
Said about situation like this:
AA vs kT
PF KT open raise 2BB, AA 3bet 6BB, KT call.
F KT check, AA contbet 12BB, KT 3bet 36BB, AA all-in, KT call.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer suited or straight hands

What hand do you prefere and why?

AA, JJ, 77 or 22?
I think most will want AA, but in particular I prefer suited like AK, where it gives me a flush or straight shot. I feel more comfortable with these hands than with pairs, although AA doesn't make me as comfortable. warm up a good hand or with the opportunity to straight ..

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

AA, JJ, 77 or 22?

I prefer AA because it makes me feel sexy. Joking, but it is a hand that makes me feel strong over the other holdings.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

AA is the hand I prefer, because it is the one with the best chance of winning!

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips

AA, JJ, 77 or 22?

my favorite hands are one and two gappers, because with these you get the most returns as they are disguised and not everyone can make that read

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
American Airlines-AA, cuz is the strongest b4 flop.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands