What grinds my gears

H

hbkmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok this just happen in a 9 player sit ngo, 1 spot away from the money, i'm in last guy in third has about 1000 chips ahead of me. What does he do sits out. Totally mess my game up, try to outlast him but couldn't lost on an ACE queen to a king 9 suited. Well i'll try not to let it get to me. But anyways hope everyone had a great x-mas

KyleJRM

KyleJRM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok this just happen in a 9 player sit ngo, 1 spot away from the money, i'm in last guy in third has about 1000 chips ahead of me. What does he do sits out. Totally mess my game up, try to outlast him but couldn't lost on an ACE queen to a king 9 suited. Well i'll try not to let it get to me. But anyways hope everyone had a great x-mas

Don't play to make the money, play to win. You make far more money in the long run ignoring the bubble and fighting for first.

That guy made a move by sitting out that decreased his chances of winning, thus it was good for you:)

H

hbkmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play to make the money, play to win. You make far more money in the long run ignoring the bubble and fighting for first.

That guy made a move by sitting out that decreased his chances of winning, thus it was good for you:)

true looking it at that way, but it's hard when the other two stacks have me 5 to 1, and you can wait only so long for a hand, with blinds at 100/200 so i have only 5 to 6 bb to make a move. I tried i lasted about 45 mins. Oh well what u gonna do i'll post some hand histories