What got you into poker?

D

Damian12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play poker for fun. Then it got more and more interesting. I started playing tournaments

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My father :) few years ago he used to play poker

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The German Sports TV xD they showed the wsop and i was a young teenager and I had fun to watching Cardgames

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love, my boyfriend got me into poker after being introduce himself by his brother, after that we introduce my mom 82 and her sister of 84 and 84 and their brother of 70 too.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first I did not know anything about poker, I did not even play cards, until one moment changed everything, I saw an announcement on facebook that a player had won a big prize in a poker tournament in a certain room, I was curious about the amount of the prize and ended up watching the whole news, I ended up on youtube watching the final table, I loved to see how they played, the looks that crossed, but I did not understand how to play, that was the first contact I had with poker, then I started to read the rules of the game, and since then I have not stopped playing, I think a game that does not compare to any other, that's where I met for the first time this world of poker.

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends playing the game and me watching and learning, loved the showdowns and that even if you were beat the flip of a card could change the whole outcome.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My then BF turned HUbby I wanted to have something in common with him Best decision ever!

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I got a laptop in 2010, I started exploring the Internet and I got to know poker online through advertising. The first ones are Full Tilt and pokerstars

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Ferguson brought me to poker.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love sports - poker is a sport, and I am an athlete.