What is the first thing you would do if you won a very big prize? Sincerely.

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What will you do with the big cash prize? :D, I would take my whole family on a trip first. Then obviously friends... and finally getting into a big tournament! Like the wsop.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What will you do with the big cash prize? :D, I would take my whole family on a trip first. Then obviously friends... and finally getting into a big tournament! Like the WSOP.
Hi.
If I won at least 10 thousand dollars I would invest it in my own business. I am engaged in freight transportation and I really need additional investments.
Good luck.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many goals that one has to achieve in this life, the first thing I would do is go out with my family and enjoy a lot and make the most of them; if the prize is so big, I would invest it in a business and grow economically. Cheers!!

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don’t have a big family but I’d do my best to wipe as much debt as possible for us all. Everything on top of that would get banked for my kids.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first thing I would do is buy a boat and travel along the coast. I really like!

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would travel around the world. There are many beautiful places I want to visit.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would enjoy a good vacation and travel to some beautiful beaches, maybe visit the amazon forest, never gone that far north.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would buy gifts for my family, and invite them to a vacation.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Definitely not gonna tell the entire world (or some forum) about it :unsure:

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would immediately change my job, then I divided part of the funds between relatives, and I postponed part of the remaining amount, and opened a small business with the rest.🤩

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
call a financial advisor

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First thing is buy a car and then maybe a trip south this cold weather gets tiring after a while especially the older you get.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm out of the age when I need money for some kind of entertainment in clubs or dream of relaxing on warm islands in the ocean, I probably would send part of it to some social programs​

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would buy an expensive car, but I would not drive it, but only washed and wiped, washed and wiped! (I don't like driving a car).

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depends how much is a lot in your eyes….. if I had say £3 million I’d treat my family mabe buy my sister who has Spina bifida a house that is completely catered to her and a top of the range wheelchair, I’d also buy my old dad a house aswell and give him money so he didn’t have to graft his arse off every day of his life buy my other 2 sisters a house for them and their kids so they have security and then get me and my wife a house in the countryside somewhere that would be lovely and of course pay in full for my sons university and pre pay for his first car and all lessons ❤️ Got to take care of your own nobody else will 😉

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Holiday, surrounded by scantily clad ladies, £20 note and some charlie.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What will you do with the big cash prize? :D, I would take my whole family on a trip first. Then obviously friends... and finally getting into a big tournament! Like the WSOP.
Buy a bottle of my favorite Scotch, Lagavulin sip 2 oz over 1/2 ice cube. Go have a nice meal, what ever I am graving at time. Just enjoy the rest of the evening. No, I do not need to call anyone or have a party.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would cash out 80% of the money and invest at least 60% of this money. With the rest of the money, plan a trip is always nice.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It doesn't have to be big, I'm dreaming of the first prize greater than $100.00, anything around that will already be a big win and will allow me to invest even more in myself, purchasing some programs or taking a course. I get there, in freerolls it's not easy, but we keep trying, training and striving. With a bankroll everything will be easier.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
the possibilities are endless, just imagine ,I would take on poker as a profession