What fascinates you most in poker?

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am fascinated by bluffer. I love to call and raise just to see how others play. I know, my bad, but its so much fun to see them get caught.

J

JEY43

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Was not able to discern the strategy of the trio but their discourse was ceaseless. I assume the non-stop banter about distracting players.

N

nafanyalg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The opportunity to try your luck on the taste :)

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The possibility to earn a lot of money by using your own skills.

T

Tricky123bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I think is most fascinating about poker is that it is an "every man's (or women's :) ) game. Anybody can win.
It's a true statement, but the chance for a complete fish to win the main event is of course very, very, very, very... ..small. (but there's still a theoretical chance).
I've not been playing for very long, but my favourite moment in poker was to watch Billy Pappas, poker amateur and 2014 November Niner, play the final table of the biggest poker tournament on the planet. He finished in fifth place, taking home over $2m in cash.
I think watching those final tables is what got me into the game. Seeing other's dreams come true, and allowing myself to dream big, is what fascinates me the most about poker. ;)

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am extreme competitive, but am no longer interested in playing sports. Poker allows me the competitive feeling that I strive for, the misdirection is very similar to faking out your sports opponent. Playing with play money is boring, there has to be money involved to give it meaning

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somehow, no matter how much poker you play, no matter that it uses the same 52 cards in every single game, it manages to always be fun exciting and enjoyable.

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the clues provided by the players dress.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I admire poker, what things are moving at lightning speed. Now you're at the top, in a moment - in the abyss.

K

kTactics

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy playing card games and other table games that include skill and not mere luck but what's really fascinating in poker is psychology.
When you know that someone holds 27 while re-raising or has a straight flush while checking.

DutchChefKef

DutchChefKef

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I really like when I go pokering at the pub: the ambiance.
We are all re creative players. We talk, have the same interests. It is just an fun evening and we do poker with it. I don't like online pokering actually, but do it to practice a bit in calculations.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

i like gamble....its nice to call for a flush draw or straight draw...and if it comes ...it change you ;)

G

GummiStarZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you know what your opponent has, it makes me think that mind-reading could possibly be a science.