What is the exact time period for good breaks?

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 10 minutes is a good enough.

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1st Hr 5 min.
2nd Hr 5min.
3rd Hr 5 min.
4th Hr 10 min.
all with the option to skip the break on the final table.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I missing 5 minutes, if the break will be longer then the game will be delayed too

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something worth considering might be to add minutes to the break for each hour you are into the tournament, but what if you're playing multiple tournaments? Maybe they could cycle breaks like every other hour is a 10 minute break. There always comes a period mid afternoon where I stop registering tournaments and finish what I have and take 30 min to an hour break to brew more coffee or make lunch or whatever I need to do.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 minutes quite a comfortable piece for rest. However, with long tournaments it is possible to increase this time to 10 minutes.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you're going to do the number 2 in the bathroom, maybe 5 minutes is too little. Now, if it's just the number 1 and/or are you going to get something to drink/eat, i believes that is enough.

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 minutes is enough time for a break. When you play a certain game then you have to be prepared for all the rules of the game. If you have had an "embarrassment" it is your problem and it makes no sense to complain.