What does poker mean to you?

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's a possibility of relaxation and winning some money and I enjoy the game

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me became the best thing that could ever happen to me. The game has opened so many doors and it is what I was really passionate about. I myslef like many others can't do the 9-5 job like most can so poker was a great outlet.

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It used to be just a hobby, past some time, have some fun but after a 5 year hiatus I find I am much more serious and doing a lot better. My games definitely progressed with age lol

Ygtszksn

Ygtszksn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is interesting one game for me.. when im playing for make money im losing my all money :) so its one fun game for make myself busy in free days :)

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker fixes my need for competition. It is also a great way to relax and have a good time.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is many different things to different people. Some play as a hobby. Some play to make money. Some play to pass the time. Some play to compete against others. I have been all of these. Poker can make you feel good about yourself. When you win a Tournament you feel like you have done something worth while. Poker is by far the best game that I've played in my life. I hope I'm still playing 10 years from now.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is really cool!
I consider poker, first of all, an intellectual game. Only the lack of discipline makes poker gambling. In the same tournament, you can play in different ways: you can fall into a rush, endlessly hang out and blindly try your luck. And you can play from start to finish and never show weakness, do not get excited. Therefore, it is up to us to consider us gamblers or sportsmen.

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tears of joy and tears of pain and tears when I peel onions on my break.

B

bronson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to want to be super competitive, now I play for fun while I watch sports... lol

S

serpang

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What was poker for you before, now, and how do you think it will be for you in a year, five, or maybe ten years?

For me, poker is a great hobby that helps to develop logic and thinking. This is also applicable in life.

After some time, poker has ceased to be just a game, and has become a small source of income, as well as thanks to poker I met a dozen, very interesting people.

Now for me, poker is the freedom of choice. A lot of poker branches help to be in the channel that suits you best.

The next few years I'm sure that I will continue to play for myself and my pleasure and pleasant bonuses, but I will never stop playing poker!

And what do you think about this?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Poker is hobby for me and I wish could be side income :)

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the past I hoped it will be easy money, then it brought me down to the ground:) now it's mostly fun with a chance to win big in freeroll tournaments. In future, I hope it will allow me to get some extra profit after I get better at it.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me personally, poker is a pleasure to compete with other players. it's not just a matter of money.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is such a fun. It's the best way to spend free time.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I subscribe to every your word! Poker is the whole world! Love this game!