Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a very good game style to play but you have to have a lot of patience and game strategy.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Omaha is an interesting game. It is a pity that it is not well represented on websites.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing omaha cash it's quite fast and fun

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The fact that players are dealt four hole cards instead of two makes Omaha a game of more possibilities, and it often leads to more action and larger pots. With a greater number of cards in play, the hand strengths tend to be closer together, which creates an environment where players can build strong hands and face tougher decisions. Omaha demands a solid grasp of hand selection, as players must consider the potential of their starting hands and how they interact with the community cards. Being able to accurately read the board texture and recognize potential draws is crucial in making informed decisions.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play Omaha too Omaha Hi Lo all the other variants

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I love bingo.🤣🤣🤣
But in fact, Omaha is a very exciting type of poker and is definitely much more difficult than the hold'em we are used to. 🙂
It is much more difficult to choose a starting hand for the game and there are a lot of options. If we consider this game, then, in fact, it is a battle between draw. This is not the same as bingo, because you always need to start from how many outs you have and how many combinations you can collect from your draw.
The exception of course will be the case when you were able to put together a decent combination on the flop, but in most cases this will not happen.

I like Omaha, especially Omaha H/L. Although I started playing this type of poker quite recently, but this is definitely the kind of poker that is worth paying attention to.😊

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I tried playing Omaha. But somehow it didn't work for me. I prefer Hold'em.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
pot limit omaha 8 or better is a great game !

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I tried playing Omaha. But somehow it didn't work for me.

Why am I not surprised?

It's a much different game this is for sure & it takes awhile to accustomed to it. Playing the right starting hands is crucial! & knowing which ones have potential for getting you into lots of trouble.