what do you think about the life of a professional poker player only respect to life social?

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think, what if is a player of tournaments has got a estrict hours for works, and not change the hours.. for the form what function tournaments and if play cash games, can tobe a life standard how people what work in a normal work.. but in anyelse the player professional of poker is more análitic generalty what other people, because in poker, every time you need analized the most best option! thanks for answer always and successes in the tables
Pd: sorry for my level of english, with the time i can speak more strong, but i dont want usse translate, if not i dont learn english, and speaking and reading english i can learn english, for more what i have got many errors in gramathic for the moment! thank you all!

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have two colleagues who are professional poker players and they themselves tell me that time is the greatest jewel in life. You have to know who you hang out with and spend your time with. If you want to be a good professional, look for friendship with people who also want to grow a lot! Of course, always study Poker statistics, because every day is more competitive!(y)(y)

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think the life of a pro card player seems glamourous and sophisticated but in reality pros who play on a live circuit have to travel and grind never knowing if any money is coming their way. Hard to have a normal social life as all the work is mainly at night. Probably all their friends are poker pros as well. As far as your English goes, I commend you on your achievement and wish you success in the future.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think, what if is a player of tournaments has got a estrict hours for works, and not change the hours.. for the form what function tournaments and if play cash games, can tobe a life standard how people what work in a normal work.. but in anyelse the player professional of poker is more análitic generalty what other people, because in poker, every time you need analized the most best option! thanks for answer always and successes in the tables
Pd: sorry for my level of english, with the time i can speak more strong, but i dont want usse translate, if not i dont learn english, and speaking and reading english i can learn english, for more what i have got many errors in gramathic for the moment! thank you all!
I think that in terms of social life, a professional poker player is no different from a traditional manager. Yes, poker is a daily job. It's just that a poker player is, first and foremost, a hunter. A hunter with great charisma and without any complexes. :cool:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's not easy to conciliate poker with social life, specially if you are a tournament player because you never know how many yours you will play - there are days that you will lose fast and others you will spend 5-6 hours playing. If you are a cash game player it's easier because you can determine how many hours you will be playing.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think poker skill is so influential with "reading people" in social life, poker does involve a lot of complexity, but socially people are much more complex than at a poker table....
Otherwise, psychologists would be by far the best poker players.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that every person should have a quiet private life. Poker is one thing and private life is another.

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I have two colleagues who are professional poker players and they themselves tell me that time is the greatest jewel in life. You have to know who you hang out with and spend your time with. If you want to be a good professional, look for friendship with people who also want to grow a lot! Of course, always study Poker statistics, because every day is more competitive!(y)(y)
wow, thanks for the answer and success in the tables!

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
great! thanks for you answer!
I don't think poker skill is so influential with "reading people" in social life, poker does involve a lot of complexity, but socially people are much more complex than at a poker table....

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
to become a good player, you need to be among such players and constantly develop with them

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think it's not easy to conciliate poker with social life, specially if you are a tournament player because you never know how many yours you will play - there are days that you will lose fast and others you will spend 5-6 hours playing. If you are a cash game player it's easier because you can determine how many hours you will be playing.
Yeah i a agree 100%, ty for answer! and success!

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Yeah, very top asnwer! thanks! :) success!... but i think, what in a point, yes is good for reading people in social life the poker, for decisions in the tables seeing the players! :D

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think the life of a pro card player seems glamourous and sophisticated but in reality pros who play on a live circuit have to travel and grind never knowing if any money is coming their way. Hard to have a normal social life as all the work is mainly at night. Probably all their friends are poker pros as well. As far as your English goes, I commend you on your achievement and wish you success in the future.
Thank you! and yes i agree! :D but if you play much poker in large time, you can see good result!

absolutista2021

absolutista2021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
But i don't understand you...
okey, no prob, with the time i can speak more strong, thanks! i say: do you think what poker do the social life more strong? or no problem? or is a ev+ play poker in social life? for the mental game.. psychologist comportament in tables, for good social life relations? thanks! and if you want answer it, great! :D if not understand again i can explained more! and again i dont usse translate hehehe :D success! and ty for answer!

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have tried the life of proffesional poker player and I think it was important to have hobbies. I trained kick boxing and thinking of my bad beats while training helped me with extra energy.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
do you think what poker do the social life more strong? or no problem?
Poker is one of the hardest professions, with a lot of problems (like every profession has its problems. It's not the obstacles that matter, but how you solve them)... and if you transfer the problems from poker to social life, then there will be a problem...
or is a ev+ play poker in social life?
I'm not sure whether understand this...
for the mental game.. psychologist comportament in tables, for good social life relations?
The mental game must be good in order to have a positive effect in life.
if not understand again i can explained more!
Well, if you are not satisfied with my answers, you can rephrase your questions, if you wish...
and again i dont usse translate hehehe :D success! and ty for answer!
I actually really like your unadulterated style of expression. ❤️ I thank you to, you are welcome!

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think playing poker professionally requires strategies and a lot of discipline, this will actually interfere with the player's schedule, being a poker professional means being able to live exclusively from poker results without having to dedicate yourself professionally to another activity.