what do you think about....

G

gopnik885

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder how much of you played poker drunk or after smoking weeds, how does it worked for you?

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends if you are smoking this, im sure you prolly wont feel like playing the pokerz.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drunk/high people are my income on the tables :D

Y

youzeaflea22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL You did say weeds. I like to play stoners more than drunks because sometimes I don't like being called with 72 suited.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im drunk right now....and winning

I Eat Poison

I Eat Poison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ehhhh.... i won the 28k guarnteed smoking bowls like crazy lol, was a stressful final table so well... helps prevent tilt

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even after one beer my game starts to deterioate so much that I don't play. I have never tried playing high.

I think the best time to play is in a hangover, but I do loose track of time - one time I played 7 card stud for over 10 hours straight.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont smoke and try not to play if im drinking.

Playing high/drunk is ev- move imo.

vixenx78

vixenx78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well first off are u talking about garden "weeds" or are u talking about dope?
And im guessing you dont smoke dope because no one i know that does calls it "weeds" with an s on the end yeah sure weed, dope, mj, grass and so on but never weeds.
Also how old are you??? are you even old enough to play on the tables,,, you dont sound old enough.
ANNNND, yeah sure most people that are under the influence of drugs or drunk, are funny at the table, they call on crap, they lose their money, and they walk away....(live games),,, online is funnier,,, they babble about nothing, still lose their chips and are gone..

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like a beer or a glass of scotch while I'm playing, but i can honestly say I have never played drunk and it's been many moons since I've enjoyed that other vice.

M

mozart5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am 48 years old. have not drank or smoked weed in years. quit after having kids. sometimes i wish i could get drunk or stoned. i used to toke on the hash mostly. lived in germany in my teen years and thats all they smoke over there. i got back to the states and weed did nothing for me. i have taken money from drunks a few times at the tables, but i don't care if they are drunk or high. it's cool with me.

blazin321

blazin321

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bun weed daily i wouldnt be able to function AT ALL let alone play poker without it :D

W

WolfShadow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weed is what it use to be called back east, now they call it trees, dont smoke it myself, and the hubby had to give it up when he started truckdriving, but I would have no problem taken winnings from a drunk or stoned fish, just as I dont mine taken it from a sober fish.

robertmcpokster

robertmcpokster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol this is a crazy one to post on but yes i hav lost big when im not thinkin straight but will never drink and play again .... lost to much in one night,they dont call it liquid corage for nothing :mad:

B

bobboss171

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 35 years old, do not smoke and drink very little, I drink socially!
I think that people who drink and smoke during the game must be careful
for 2 reasons: First will hinder the performance in the second game and will make the bad health!

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think someone needs to bury this dead horse....anyone who thinks that they play better drunk or high probably thinks that they drive better drunk too.....

Onadar

Onadar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing with friends for spare change, yeah we'll all have a beer. freerolls i'll maybe have a couple. playing for cash, or sng's i wouldn't suggest it, only takes a few stupid calls to be down, or worse get yourself on tilt