What do you remember longer painful losses or beautiful victories?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
big victories are still waiting for me

rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Big victories, more than losses. They tend to stick more to my memories, thanks God.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
big victories are still waiting for me

The same for me, but I've also had no big losses because I don't play for big money.

What sticks with me more than anything is mistakes right now. If I think I played a hand poorly I'll remember it and be keen to review it later, or in the next day or two. It can happen even if I win the hand but did something dumb and got lucky.

I'll sit down and go through my actions and villain's actions. I'll think of what I might have done better, or if it was just a cooler for either one of us and something that was always going to happen etc.

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Yes, yesterday at the final Freeroll WPT Cardschat platinum table. ITM 7slots, I have 60BB as Chipleader. But I finished 8th again. I will learn deeply from this experience

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Painful defeats are when money is very important.Often, a profitable game is not made through well-learned ranges, knowledge of sizing, etc. And it’s banal psychology. People who can blame the fact that they were run over/knocked out of the tournament continue to play as if nothing happened.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I tend to remember bad things, for some reason. I think because they just happen more. Ya know? I mean I remember losing my virginity but of course that happened once. I can't remember all the other times.