• Total voters
YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to be able to make a living from poker at some point.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like to be able to make a living from poker at some point.
Hello brother
It's a nice feeling to become a Pro poker player, I think it's a bit of everyone's wish
It is an arduous and difficult career, hopefully one day you can achieve it.
Many of my compatriots here in argentina have achieved it, but being realistic, most of them fall by the wayside.
I believe that patience and above all discipline are the fundamental basis to achieve it.
And from now on a little help from God
thanks for the answer brother
Greetings Carlos:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I feel happy to do it, becouse i want to become professional poker player, i love when i play​

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

I feel happy to do it, becouse i want to become professional poker player, i love when i play​

that's good brother.
I hope one day your wish will come true.(y)(y)(y)
Thanks for the reply

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you play poker regularly, you will probably experience pain and frustration all the time. The cause of this pain is usually bad luck, which can manifest itself in many forms. Poker is full of examples in which pain can be experienced, however, we must understand that many of them are not for us. Under control. Determining these situations correctly can sometimes be difficult, but extremely important - especially for thinking players who hate using the "bad luck factor" as an excuse for their mistakes.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
My brains neurotransmitters and dopamine systems dont even remember anymore what use to make me happy, eating, sleeping, having sex, who needs those when you can play poker :cool:

If playing poker makes you happy only when there is money involved...well, i just think thats not good, and i would aproach poker very carefully.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you play poker regularly, you will probably experience pain and frustration all the time. The cause of this pain is usually bad luck, which can manifest itself in many forms. Poker is full of examples in which pain can be experienced, however, we must understand that many of them are not for us. Under control. Determining these situations correctly can sometimes be difficult, but extremely important - especially for thinking players who hate using the "bad luck factor" as an excuse for their mistakes.
It's true what you say brother.
And many times it happens to us. I think my game started to improve since I began to analyze my hands and verify that I had not played well at all.
Since then everything is less painful. Today I could say on very few occasions that "I had bad luck" and that helped me a lot to placate the anger and the pain of a bad move.
thanks for your answer brother

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My brains neurotransmitters and dopamine systems dont even remember anymore what use to make me happy, eating, sleeping, having sex, who needs those when you can play poker :cool:

If playing poker makes you happy only when there is money involved...well, i just think thats not good, and i would aproach poker very carefully.
Very interesting reflection brother.
For me, at least, playing poker amuses me a lot, as do many other situations in my life.
Poker is not my priority, but I like it a lot.
Thanks for your answer.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
in my element. pretty great if I had to put a value to it
You mean that poker is part of your very life.
That happens to many of us brother.
Thanks for the reply!!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
A good lesson, plus an interesting part-time job is online poker for me.
that's good brother.
One of the few comments I see that someone takes online poker as a job, yours is very interesting.(y)(y)(y)
Thanks for the reply
Greetings...Carlos:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
On begin I feel good, have fun and I will see some very good hands. After 5 hours I feel tired and I will to end my session.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I feel im stuck between 3, that would be boxes 1,3 and 4.
I enjoy it, so that covers boxes 1 and 4.
I'm wasting my time, that covers box 3.
As for money, thats just a perk of the game.
A professional, I'm more of a realist, besides I'm not that good.
Anger or depression, life isn't very nice, for the most part its f*****g s**t but why let it get to you don't it win. Fight back or make do.
Bulling, i hope thats not the case.
Friends, me my dad and my brother are on pokerstars. Although I'm/we are not very social. We play darts with a bottle of whisky every friday and cards, computer golf or something on weekends.
I've not long signed up to CC and am so far liking your patter. Hoping to get them to sign up too.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
On begin I feel good, have fun and I will see some very good hands. After 5 hours I feel tired and I will to end my session.
Hello brother
And if what you say is true.
Actually I don't play much more than 2 tournaments a day because I get mentally tired.
Although I really would like to play more time, a lot for work I can't do it every day either.
Thanks for the reply.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I feel im stuck between 3, that would be boxes 1,3 and 4.
I enjoy it, so that covers boxes 1 and 4.
I'm wasting my time, that covers box 3.
As for money, thats just a perk of the game.
A professional, I'm more of a realist, besides I'm not that good.
Anger or depression, life isn't very nice, for the most part its f*****g s**t but why let it get to you don't it win. Fight back or make do.
Bulling, i hope thats not the case.
Friends, me my dad and my brother are on pokerstars. Although I'm/we are not very social. We play darts with a bottle of whisky every friday and cards, computer golf or something on weekends.
I've not long signed up to CC and am so far liking your patter. Hoping to get them to sign up too.
Thank you brother for your nice answer.
Yes, in general, the majority opts for decision 1 and 4, although sometimes I would like to live from this hahahaha
Well, I hope your family and friends tune in to Cardschat, a beautiful site that changed the vision of poker for many of us, including my wife who said it was a game just to lose money, and today she wants to learn how to play hahahaha
Greetings from Argentina brother
Carlos:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really feel happy to do it. It's like a hobby for me and of course I, as everyone else who plays poker, would be even happier if one day I get the chance to make money, the more the better :)

crddck

crddck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to play for several reasons. I want to play as a hobby and to have fun, and being okay with just breaking even. I also want to learn the game, especially to the point where I could earn some big money.

In reality, though, I mainly tilt and lose :D In the end, I'm just happy for being down to earth enough not to stray of the nano stakes.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing poker is fun, and when you get to big tournaments, the adrenaline just overflows, and money is a nice bonus, rewards for the time spent at the computer show the level of skill, and maybe luck in cards

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really feel happy to do it. It's like a hobby for me and of course I, as everyone else who plays poker, would be even happier if one day I get the chance to make money, the more the better :)
How nice it would be right brother.
The dream come true, play the game you like and earn money.
We never have to stop dreaming, it can come true.
Thanks for the reply

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I want to play for several reasons. I want to play as a hobby and to have fun, and being okay with just breaking even. I also want to learn the game, especially to the point where I could earn some big money.

In reality, though, I mainly tilt and lose :D In the end, I'm just happy for being down to earth enough not to stray of the nano stakes.
hahahahaha very good brother.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A lot of valid reasons to feel the pleasure of playing poker.
Thanks for the reply

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Jugar al póquer es divertido, y cuando llegas a grandes torneos, la adrenalina se desborda y el dinero es una buena bonificación, las recompensas por el tiempo que pasas en la computadora muestran el nivel de habilidad y tal vez suerte en las cartas.

Playing poker is fun, and when you get to big tournaments, the adrenaline just overflows, and money is a nice bonus, rewards for the time spent at the computer show the level of skill, and maybe luck in cards
Feeling the adrenaline, brother, is an item that was missing in the survey.
It is priceless to feel the adrenaline of winning a tournament
And those great hands hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips