nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Learn to consistently play for profit at high limits, win a tournament offline and win a bracelet online

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We all strive for victories, victories bring material well-being and recognition, and this requires knowledge, so one depends on the other

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Maybe my dreams aren't so big. Hahah. But what I would really like would be to be able to make a living from poker. But to be able to live very well, let's say.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not really any of the above although just once I would like to win a big event. Not millions, just something above average. Not so much for the money, but just the feeling that I have arrived. Make sense?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dream of Federal Regulation.

Which would hopefully spawn a new poker boom and large well capitalized poker sites. Sngs of all stakes and formats would be available to play at any time.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all the options above and a little more hehehe, I dream of having considerable and constant gains in poker, making my source of income and being recognized for it.

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
2. earn a steady income as a grounder. I don't want fame or anything. It's enough for me to make Poker my main source of income.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Number 1. The most money for the shortest amount of time invested.

Have done the grinding and I want my privacy - so 2 and 3 are no longer an option.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not interested in TV shows, and I certainly wouldn't want to be a celebrity. It is better that I receive stable income from the game, and it is better that no one knows anything about me at all :)

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
A stable income from poker is very attractive, so I want to hit a big jackpot at least once:)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't dream about it, but for the options the best one for me is the 1st one. But the more realistic one is the 2nd option.

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Grinding that money out ... never chasing cards or dreams of the World Series.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my dream is to be able to crush $1 mtts.

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
oh... Jesus, what do you ask... that this storm of misfortunes, of poverty, cease, so that I can buy a house for my parents... then for me. Help those most in need, help animals too... being able to help every living being. so much troubles to solve

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sorry for not choosing an option, but I am usually very serious in my beliefs, and I play for other things.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After playing poker for 50 years I still dream of being a good poker player, never achieved my dream yet, but one day I will :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A dream is a very ambiguous thing. One of my friends, when asked “Are you married?” always answered, “Who’s asking?” It’s the same thing with a dream: you must always find out first of all who is dreaming, and only then ask what it is about. In poker, as indeed everywhere else, everything is determined by the person himself. Someone dreams, looks for opportunities and finds them, someone dreams, loses and goes away. Everything lies in a person’s ability to achieve a goal.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what do you dream about most in poker?
choose from the following !

1. win the WSOP Main Event

2. earn a steady income as a grounder

3. appear on a poker TV show and become a celebrity

4. all of the above !!
Yeah, I just want to win a lot of money. $100,000 at least. So I can buy real estate and rent it out. Of course, I would like to be shown on TV playing in a CardsChat cap and hoodie at the final table with Phil Ivey in a big tournament and smiling at his bluff. But that's not my main goal. :cool:;)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What I dream of most in poker is winning the world series of poker (WSOP) Main Event. This tournament is one of the most prestigious and emblematic events in the world of poker, attracting the best players from all over the planet. Winning the WSOP Main Event would mean reaching the pinnacle of my poker career, proving my skill and prowess against the best players in the world, and of course, taking home significant prize money and the prestigious WSOP bracelet. It is a dream that motivates me to continue improving my game, to work hard and face every challenge on my path to success in poker.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you win the WSOP main event, then you can forget about other dreams.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To win a freeroll sat to Sunday Million. It's been a dream of mine for a long time. It's really hard to achieve for me.