What do you do with your poker winnings?

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I like to buy things and go on trips, I put the profits into investments and sometimes sports bets. But now I'm saving for a start-up in my own business.

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
spin ang go to multiply but stopped after ending up with 0

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
If I should be so lucky to win I will use some of the money to buy in to other tourneys and some in cash game.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you win a prize in a poker tournament or event, what do you like to do with your winnings?

I pay debts, I buy candy and weed
Same lol
Sometimes I want to invest the money that I won at tournaments, but the times that I did that I lose all my winings!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If I won a lot of money, the dear little children who have no parents would be the first to get benefits from me

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I invest most of my winnings, about 90%. The remaining 10% will be used for further play.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
On-line, It goes straight to my Bankroll, I do not withdraw my winnings, as they are usually small amounts, but it keeps me going, From Live Tournaments however, I spend it on whatever I want, I do place a little aside for my next Tournament, but generally if the Wife needs a new Wardrobe or a new kitchen appliance the money is there for whatever, I did treat myself to a new Laptop a couple of years ago, but when you get to my age (67) I have every thing I need, a comfy armchair, new laptop, and I can play as much as I want, On-line.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I spend my winnings on other tournaments. If I win more than $200, I put more than half of it on my card and spend the rest on other tournaments.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens in different ways. Most of the money is spent on utility bills. For my last big win, I bought a good monitor and microwave.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Playing as a hobby and never winning anything significant it all just went back into poker hehe. If I ever do earn something bit bigger it would go towards upgrading my living standards I'm guessing.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you win a prize in a poker tournament or event, what do you like to do with your winnings?

I pay debts, I buy candy and weed
I am upgrading my computer. In the last year I have already made a lot of improvements, in particular, I bought a cool steering wheel for driving simulators, a shifter, a web camera, and now I am planning my further updates :)

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It depends on the size of the win.

But in the end it always comes down to the same thing: having fun with family and friends.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I am currently building a strong bankroll.
So that I can play comfortably in the future.
But invest a little sometimes