What do you do with the winnings?

M

Megafied

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd withdrawal it & fix the car door my son drove into a snow bank for me, not the car door, he drove the car into a snow bank & smashed the door. Duh

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shoot i think i would see if I roll it up with a couple of Horse's. Yup grab up a couple of young players and put them under my wing. I always thought that could be interesting.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1800 cash out 200 to play some tournament.

G

guch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash some of it to pay bills invest into better poker set up new chair n back to grind untill next giveaway hahah

Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay Uncle Sam his cut then do what ever you want...2k is not much money.

kokumcito1

kokumcito1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
take the 60 % and with the other 40 % increse my bank

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,
Suppose you simply enter in big $$giveaway tournament and won the first position with the amount money of $2000. What will you do with that money?

Been there; done that.

will you cashout instanly and enjoy? No.
or
you will play more to lose money? Definitely play more, but to win more. I don't play to lose.
or
you will invest that money somewhere ? Where? $2000 ain't much, probably not even enough to open an account. Lately, investing in the market is all too much like investing in a Crap game. Besides, the "brokerage commissions" (vig, house edge) are a lot lower at Craps.
or
you will organise a house party? Maybe, if it's a Poker party and I get to invite fish. However, I don't think they'd come. I have a rep, and most of the folks I used to play with decided they can get along just fine without Dorugremon.
or
Simply pay some old bills? No. I don't have any.

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i will loose it on other games or if its makes it so i can do a withdraw that will be my first reaction

D

Dartmatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play in any big stake games. So my winning stay in the bank, and try and make my bankroll grow. If I could make my way in to a High Stakes game. I'm sure I can find some where to spend the money.

S

SenorStacks

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If unexpected big win do something unexpected with half of it :p
If expected invest in BR or self..