Chips
I will have to start watching my table. I normally:

Watch high stakes.
Play piano.
Listen to music.
Read a book.
Study.

Bad habit :(

The first step is to learn to beat a certain game/level while playing one table at a time. Until you can do this, multi-tabling should be a non-issue

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What do I do? I log onto Cardschat & read/respond posts.... like this one here! (I'm in a few tourneys right now. lol)

S

Steve922

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice Banjo or Mandolin or surf (the web, not in the ocean.)

Steve#

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do I do? I log onto Cardschat & read/respond posts.... like this one here! (I'm in a few tourneys right now. lol)

Logon and follow the PO posting trail. Currently not in one as I'm 5 miles inside USA border. :(

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Logon and follow the PO posting trail. Currently not in one as I'm 5 miles inside USA border. :(
Sorry to hear that.... & miss seeing you in the games!!! (I literally am 5miles from the US border)

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm listening to music 24/7 while playing poker lol

belerophon

belerophon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must admit that although most of the time I only concentrate on poker I find doing a small chore when near the bubble keeps me from getting edgy. It's usually the dishes.

But normally no music or tv or anything else for that matter.

chuG

chuG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a temper tantrum and scream at my monitor.

N

NFS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to Pandora and play with some chips. I seem to have bad luck whenever I multitask any more than that. ;)

M

manolosaces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music and as stupid as it may sound the more I like the song thats playing the dummer the move I make cause I get over confident!

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music and as stupid as it may sound the more I like the song thats playing the dummer the move I make cause I get over confident!

I'm sure manys a poker player has been all in with 93o when rocking out to their' favourite song :D

Ballack

Ballack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm listening to music. often it's radio and in the evening it's special house music for the night ;-). have a try with Trentemoeller or something like that. That makes it easier to play poker the whole night.