What do you all think of RAZZ

J

jolietdusty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play razz and I love horse and the 2 go hand in hand. It seems that playing horse, razz is the least known game and therefore the easiest to build your stack with.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Razz is a great game if u r patient and play only good starters, know how to fold, can keep track of boards as they disappear, and play off the ones remaining. You can bluff, but not against donks.
The beauty is that lots of people will chase at micro, so if you play tite u will clean up. Sometimes they catch you, mainly they will not.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st rule in razz, if ur showing the better hand, bet

J

jjaaz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
razz

to me razz is a game that requiers you to be aware all the time. it is also mostly a limit game so it is harder to bluff your way to victory.

liv3player

liv3player

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
O.K

I like Razz only when its part of the game Horse.I would never sit at a razz table to play but I do like the game and its very easy to tell after 4-5 cards exactly where you are in the hand.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Razz is one of my fav. games along w/ stud hi/low. The thing I don't like about stud hi is the idiots that just keep on betting because they have ace high, and another thing I hate about stud hi is that a lot of times my first four cards always put me on a draw that I can never complete and lose most my stack. But razz is an incredible game, really enjoy playing it, there's only one thing I don't like about razz and that is when I start of w/ A 2 3 4 and get beat by 8 high because I kept pairing or just kept getting high cards. :D

DFirstBishop

DFirstBishop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion there are only two games more fun than razz. That would be hold em of course and stud h/l. although its not as easy in my opinion to make money playing razz as my other two favs it is rather fun.

ihtennis

ihtennis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not a huge fan of razz, its seems like more of a game of luck compared to hold em and i always lose

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is like F1 race. You can drive faster than others on track. But your support team ruined all your leadership with longtime refuelling.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy razz whem im playing a game like horse.
But not just straight razz.
I quit playing stud games along time ago.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Razz is best savored by the dead.....:eek: